Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Issue With Transfer of Account Data

Threaded View

Issue With Transfer of Account Data

I haven't played CABAL for some time. Matter of fact, the last time I played the game was still being hosted by OGP. Now I'm not entirely sure if this is the correct place to pose this question but hopefully I guessed right.

So what I'm wondering about are missing items. I had a lot more in my inventory and warehouse when I stopped playing for a while and when I logged in almost half my stuff was gone along with all of my Alz; over 4 mill that I'd been saving to help my lower level toons get a better start. Can anyone tell my why all my Alz is gone? I don't really care about the items because I can just gather all that stuff again but it's gonna make things hard for my level 78 as I've got 0 Alz and I'm having a little trouble adjusting to the "new" interface - what I get for being gone so long but that's besides the point.

So yeah, I just want to know what happened. I'll work and re-earn everything but it kinda bugs me if I'm only one of a few people who've had this happen. [Might be enough of a reason for me to restart from scratch though.]
    Last edited by Zansatsu; 08-29-2010 at 12:26 PM.