Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Am I tripping or does AOD glitch in NW?

Osmium
    lol you go ask any fs you know that has decent war experience as an FS and they'll tell you the same =)

RedOsmium
    After you posted I tested them both. No need to ask.

Osmium
    i think you're confused, did you test in nation war or in a normal map like LS/Mf or something lol

in normal maps nothing happens to our range when in AoD, in nation war however our range goes down

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by yomo View Post
    i think you're confused, did you test in nation war or in a normal map like LS/Mf or something lol

in normal maps nothing happens to our range when in AoD, in nation war however our range goes down
    In nation war. The range in AoD only goes down near guardians and towers. If you're in an open field nothing happens.

Osmium
    hmm w/e, i notice a decrease in range and so do the 2 other FS's that have posted idk why you dont LOL

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    AoD does put a bit of a range decrease.....and on a side note about the initial post, you CAN attack guardians and captured bases while AoDed....but you quite literally have to be right under them. And it only seems to work for me in BM2 @.@
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

there are times when i aod near a res... i cant attack anything... not even the procs! i hate it when that happens =.= just watching the procs killing me slowly and couldnt do anything.. even after i took off aod.. i still couldnt move or anything.. i be hearing how procs aod near res and attack the res.. doesnt work for me for some reason..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123