Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 42 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: WI Stats

Guys, guys.. Can't we all just get along? Wtf is the point of arguing over something so minuscule as the number of wars or hours someone puts into the game? If he wants to play 5, 6, 7 or 24 hours a day, than by all means let him. It's his money, his time and his life, not yours. I don't condone any alz buying or none of that crap, but this game was meant for fun & enjoyment and these forums are an extension of that.. Jeez, just drop it, Matrimoney.

Quote Originally Posted by TWF View Post
    Guys, guys.. Can't we all just get along? Wtf is the point of arguing over something so minuscule as the number of wars or hours someone puts into the game? If he wants to play 5, 6, 7 or 24 hours a day, than by all means let him. It's his money, his time and his life, not yours. I don't condone any alz buying or none of that crap, but this game was meant for fun & enjoyment and these forums are an extension of that.. Jeez, just drop it, Matrimoney.
    If only if only....

Every thread turns into a flame war, almost always involving Matri.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    If and only if ....
    fix't xD
    math ftw

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer101 View Post
    i said those where variables that u cannot possibly account for ahh duur
    + by the way it looks liek it he saves his wexp til hecan reach next honor rank
    higher honor = higher value wexp is
    did u really just try to say that? spur logic ftw? how does saving wexp help him at all...? oh wait..it doesnt...it takes the exact same amount of turn ins if he were to spend his wexp after ever war, ya dumb sht

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    ty for proving my point, that longest time = 300-400wexp per hour way more than my current 2 wars a day
    do you

know how

to comprehend things?

war once a day means...you war...once...in 1 day...aka...if you win u get 80 or 100 wexp per d a y ad uuurrrr ddduurrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    did u really just try to say that? spur logic ftw? how does saving wexp help him at all...? oh wait..it doesnt...it takes the exact same amount of turn ins if he were to spend his wexp after ever war, ya dumb sht
    ok ur saying
    if i had 400 wexp and i was hc 2 with 0% in it i would get more honor if i was hc2 with 95% and the same amount of wexp ? o.O
    btw spur logic apparently is too smart for u to even comprehend and i can get most of it
    better step up ur game
    mexican +1
    white guy +0 o.o

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    do you

know how

to comprehend things?

war once a day means...you war...once...in 1 day...aka...if you win u get 80 or 100 wexp per d a y ad uuurrrr ddduurrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    i don't rememebr but i do think that the 1 a day wars gave more than 100 wexp

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer101 View Post
    ok ur saying
    if i had 400 wexp and i was hc 2 with 0% in it i would get more honor if i was hc2 with 95% and the same amount of wexp ? o.O
    btw spur logic apparently is too smart for u to even comprehend and i can get most of it
    better step up ur game
    mexican +1
    white guy +0 o.o
    wowwww you really are I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in stupid arent you?

scenario for you so you can fully comperehend how I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing retarded you sound right now

0% into honor rank 10 with 200 wexp, each trade in = 1% (not really, just an easy example) meaning after all the trade ins ur 2% into honor rank 10
    90% into honor rakn 10 with 200 wexp, each trade in = STILL 1%, meaning after all the trade ins ur 92% into honor rank 10

understand now dumb sht?

Page 42 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast