Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 100 of 119 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1181

Thread: WI Stats

SIGMetal
    1000th post in my wonderful thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    difference is he needs to crit 2 big skills + 1 lance to kill me, for me on the other hand can crit 2 big + 1 non crit lance or crit 1 big + 2 lances and kill him which makes all the difference.
    So not only are you ignorant enough to compare WI's in just PvP (obviously because you have the Praetor of No Life title) but you're forgetting the fact that the next set of upgrades I need are much more easyily to obtainable than yours. Please stop comparing yourself to me, you're a joke WI that's done nothing but waste my time on these forums. You might be lucky enough to see my next solo vids so you can see what a real wizard is.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    So not only are you ignorant enough to compare WI's in just PvP (obviously because you have the Praetor of No Life title) but you're forgetting the fact that the next set of upgrades I need are much more easyily to obtainable than yours. Please stop comparing yourself to me, you're a joke WI that's done nothing but waste my time on these forums. You might be lucky enough to see my next solo vids so you can see what a real wizard is.
    lol at praetor of no life, wat lvl are u again? u got such a life to grind so much that u outlvled me? ill be waiting for ure upgrades but by the time u get them ill prolly be praetor of no life rank 19

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    lol at praetor of no life, wat lvl are u again? u got such a life to grind so much that u outlvled me? ill be waiting for ure upgrades but by the time u get them ill prolly be praetor of no life rank 19
    The difference between us is that you're probably still maintaining your steady 3 wars per day whereas instead of going to war at all I've been grinding. I've probably gone to war 4 times in the past month. Nice try though baddie.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    Lvl: 138
    Hp: 4263
    Def: 700
    Magic: 850
    Rate: 45
    Dmg: 161
    Amp: 36
    Resist rate: 20
    Resist dmg: 30
    niqqa say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? o.o

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    The difference between us is that you're probably still maintaining your steady 3 wars per day whereas instead of going to war at all I've been grinding. I've probably gone to war 4 times in the past month. Nice try though baddie.
    nope the diff between us is i go to war, u on the other hand use that time to lvl,boss hunt and dungeon run as u explained on ure other post to where u got ure alz from.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juji550 View Post
    niqqa say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? o.o
    that's with bringer

Quote Originally Posted by WiPwns2 View Post
    fading in combo during pvps are for baddies
    Thanks for proving once again that venus people cant do real freestlye pvp's that actually require skills

Banned
    Ure

Lvl: 130
    Hp: 2570
    Def: 650
    Magic: 980
    Crit Rate: 35%
    Crit Dmg: 60%
    Magic Amp: 60%