Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 69 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Thread: WI Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    I'd say good stats if you weren't at the center of the ALZ glitch

Your orbs are pretty much at their limit in terms of potential.
    Again.... you idiot. If guilt by association was the general rule then we all are guilty. I guarantee we all knew someone knowingly that hacked... So, get over it, cause all you have are assumptions.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldFalcon22 View Post
    his phery orbs got better potential than ur "8/24" forci orb
    L O L

+15 7/40 phery < +11 8/24 forc orb, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in tardmuffin.

L O L

+15 7/40 phery < +11 8/24 forc orb, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in tardmuffin.
    k show me ur SEHH for it then

oh wait...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post
    Again.... you idiot. If guilt by association was the general rule then we all are guilty. I guarantee we all knew someone knowingly that hacked... So, get over it, cause all you have are assumptions.
    You're the leader of Ser, the ones who started ALZ glitching in the first place, don't sit there and act like your own Guildies would keep you in the dark about making 20B in minutes, you fkin sped.

You're the leader of Ser, the ones who started ALZ glitching in the first place, don't sit there and act like your own Guildies would keep you in the dark about making 20B in minutes, you fkin sped.
    Again... assumptions. I'm not gonna get into a pissing match with a child. Regardless of your unfounded and insanely relentless posts... the stats are legit. Your just another fool that I can 3 shot.... There is no denying that one.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired

Banned
    Again... assumptions. I'm not gonna get into a pissing match with a child. Regardless of your unfounded and insanely relentless posts... the stats are legit. Your just another fool that I can 3 shot.... There is no denying that one.
    pwnt.

so true

Dang those little helpers are all over it!

RIP ChaosL0rd ~Praetor of Faith~

http://www.gamerstube.com/videos/rasmanit-14754

I'll just leave this here. Lets see if anyone aside ogp GMs have any trouble reading that name

Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    http://www.gamerstube.com/videos/rasmanit-14754

I'll just leave this here. Lets see if anyone aside ogp GMs have any trouble reading that name
    LOL... Figures a fail Wiz would pop in here with that crap. We already established a year ago that was a glich. I was hitting a shadow. You should know this since you were a part of the "watcher" program.. oh wait.. you used that program to obtain illegal GM items.... How exactly did you do that.... "Slurp Slurp" Spend much time on your knees Lute? You really are a dumb kid aren't you. Go back to the shadows.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired

Page 69 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast