Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 91 of 119 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Thread: WI Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    I'm liking how ironic this post looks. Not only do you think like a 7 year old, but you type like one as well. Please keep it up nurseboy, I'm enjoying the irony you're spewing.
    Yea you're enjoying the fact that you're a garbage in real life. Want to be my driver and get payed more than your 2jobs? I can give you a full time job and i think it will change your fail ass life..

xSyndicatex 17x (wa) Retired
    xRathianx (Bl) 17x Retired
    Bearking 12x (fb) 3StarsAndaSun retired

VENUS
    My Life fails, but I'm better than anyone on these forums.

>.< Both of u! PEACE? =D

If only I could see the faces of these ppl when they type. =D...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKing View Post
    Yea you're enjoying the fact that you're a garbage in real life. Want to be my driver and get payed more than your 2jobs? I can give you a full time job and i think it will change your fail ass life..
    I find it funny that you haven't provided any proof as to where you live, work, or who you actually are. The only thing you've said is that you're a Nurse and have a lot of money, but those are just words. I can make up any job I want and tell people I'm rich as well, what's to stop me from doing that? OH, that's right...I'm not a habitual liar like yourself. The only things you tell people are complete and utter BS. We all know you spent USD on almost every Char on your account, you also spent USD on your WI gear, your WA gear, and your BL gear. Should I even bring up the fact that you talked to Rage on MSN about buying ALZ from him? Also, if you make as much as you say you so, why in the world would you be wasting your time playing a FREE MMORPG all day? Makes about as much sense as a NURSE having a driver, moron.
    Last edited by Matrimoney; 10-06-2010 at 09:39 PM.

I find it funny that you haven't provided any proof as to where you live, work, or who you actually are. The only thing you've said is that you're a Nurse and have a lot of money, but those are just words. I can make up any job I want and tell people I'm rich as well, what's to stop me from doing that? OH, that's right...I'm not a habitual liar like yourself. The only things you tell people are complete and utter BS. We all know you spent USD on almost every Char on your account, you also spent USD on your WI gear, your WA gear, and your BL gear. Should I even bring up the fact that you talked to Rage on MSN about buying ALZ from him? Also, if you make as much as you say you so, why in the world would you be wasting your time playing a FREE MMORPG all day? Makes about as much sense as a NURSE having a driver, moron.
    HEY!! If I was rich... I'd still be playing this game. LOL. ppl play games cause they like it. Not cause it's free/no life/etc... (not all cases). N I'm sure there's ALOT of ppl who buy gears/account/etc... who cares. If ppl want to buy stuff.. let them. They have thier own reasons. It's like in real life too. Ppl buy a watch that's $50k when there's a watch that's $10 n does the same job. Ppl buy $300k car when others buy $30k car. Let them do whatever with thier MONEY! It's thier MONEY! =O I wish I could have that much money to buy stuff. ="(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    HEY!! If I was rich... I'd still be playing this game. LOL. ppl play games cause they like it. Not cause it's free/no life/etc... (not all cases). N I'm sure there's ALOT of ppl who buy gears/account/etc... who cares. If ppl want to buy stuff.. let them. They have thier own reasons. It's like in real life too. Ppl buy a watch that's $50k when there's a watch that's $10 n does the same job. Ppl buy $300k car when others buy $30k car. Let them do whatever with thier MONEY! It's thier MONEY! =O I wish I could have that much money to buy stuff. ="(
    The only reason you're saying that is because you obviously don't have money to throw around. If I made the amount of money xCon TELLS people he makes, I wouldn't be playing a free MMORPG. How exactly would someone who's as, "rich" as him come across a FREE game anyway? CABAL doesn't really come up when you search, "I'm rich and would like to play a fun game". Because after getting a 5K paycheck the first thing I'd wanna do is go straight home and buy some gear and accounts on CABAL, right?

Hey I'm a nurse too and play this game : > except I refuse to spend any money here : >. I'm a poor nub in game but its all good =D! And this is getting off topic... All good and cute ^-^

omg hi!!! ◕‿◕

Quote Originally Posted by APinkCaKe View Post
    Hey I'm a nurse too and play this game : > except I refuse to spend any money here : >. I'm a poor nub in game but its all good =D! And this is getting off topic... All good and cute ^-^
    Shussh cake! LIES!! U have good gears... way better then mine. I know u do. I can see it on my dmg. -.-

The only reason you're saying that is because you obviously don't have money to throw around. If I made the amount of money xCon TELLS people he makes, I wouldn't be playing a free MMORPG. How exactly would someone who's as, "rich" as him come across a FREE game anyway? CABAL doesn't really come up when you search, "I'm rich and would like to play a fun game". Because after getting a 5K paycheck the first thing I'd wanna do is go straight home and buy some gear and accounts on CABAL, right?
    Well, I dont' know about his case. But I do know a guy that's 42 that plays this game. N he is married with 4kids n have a job that pays him over 100k. I asked him why he plays this game n he said it helps him get away from the real world.. etc. N he found this game through random search. I started cause of my cousin. N i used to play D2!! =O

LAWL xcon ur wi is garbage, how was getting rolled 5-0 the other day?
    Z_Z Another Lies?? and Trying to defend yourself again?

xSyndicatex 17x (wa) Retired
    xRathianx (Bl) 17x Retired
    Bearking 12x (fb) 3StarsAndaSun retired

VENUS
    My Life fails, but I'm better than anyone on these forums.

Page 91 of 119 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast