Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New skill base dmg and add dmg

Shadow Titanium

New skill base dmg and add dmg

Put FA and WIZ base dmg and add dmg around the same that melee classes are = fair

lol why

Quote Originally Posted by VeeOhhCee View Post
    Put FA and WIZ base dmg and add dmg around the same that melee classes are = fair
    so wizes can 2 bar pluma? yea ok
    put bl and fb str gain per lvl up from 0.75-1, to the crazy 3-4 fas and wizes have = fair

like this new updates isnt oping wiz/fa/wa and nerfing bl/fb/fs enuf
    Last edited by Sonic; 08-30-2010 at 05:29 AM.
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    so wizes can 2 bar pluma? yea ok
    put bl and fb str gain per lvl up from 0.75-1, to the crazy 3-4 fas and wizes have = fair

like this new updates isnt oping wiz/fa/wa and nerfing bl/fb/fs enuf
    WA can 2bar Pluma already and the new skills base dmg for wiz/fa is about 250 less than the sword classes and the add dmg per lvl is either half to a third of the sword classes

Give wizards a 50%crit rate, 50% max crit rate increase and 100%crit dmg increase short buff
    Or the buff but in resist (resist 50rate/100dmg)

Quote Originally Posted by VeeOhhCee View Post
    WA can 2bar Pluma already and the new skills base dmg for wiz/fa is about 250 less than the sword classes and the add dmg per lvl is either half to a third of the sword classes
    10 more lvls = like 40 more base maybe more for wiz/wa, idk bout fa, w/o rank up, and = like 12 for bl, 8 for fb, less for fs
    wa are and always will be oped, but the reason why magic skills should have low add atk/damage is because wiz can use skills in bm2, where every other class has to use base atk for bm2 damage

as far as fas go didnt that fa that quit and gave his gear to phan have like 1300 base or something crazy, i dont think they need a boost either
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-

Shadow Titanium
    If FA and wiz were given the same attack dmg that would be ridic.they cast skills faster and already do good damage if you know what your doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasufel View Post
    If FA and wiz were given the same attack dmg that would be ridic.they cast skills faster and already do good damage if you know what your doing.
    i agree fa and wiz can own hard allready i mean come on wiz/fa have u met a class that u couldnt kill, like not even get close to killing (i dont think so >.>) you guys just kinda bomb in pve but your a wiz/fa your allways going to bomb in pve compared to other classes you have reletivly low def. so take what u can do and add a little more base with 3 or fa 2.5 secs cast time have fun (on a + note i hope fb get that vamp buff and remove buffs debuff thats been talked about for ages >.> if fa and bl r getting skills that directly conflicts with half our skills)
    Last edited by darkparasite; 08-30-2010 at 10:44 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    The only classes that could use a buff of any kind are FA's and FS's.Mostly Fa's since the FS's new trans skill is amazing.OH and give WA's more rate :0 lol hehe

Shadow Titanium
    you do know that sword skill damage get divided by 4 in pvp, right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast