Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big problem

Big problem

ok well heres the "problem", well at least for me, i cant log in basically
    i type in all my info and it says id or password incorrect. Your thinking u might have spelt something wrong.. incorrect i even tried one of the most basic passwords just to test it out example 0123456789 that was my password and my username was my name lol so some1 please tell me wats wrong

Titanium
    Right in the middle of Nowhere. It's pretty quiet here.
    Have no fear, the tech support is here!

Alright, before I can really say what is going on, I will need more info. First off, are we talking about logging in to the website or to the game itself? Secondly, when did this error begin? Thirdly, did your computer do anything strange around the time when the error began? Also, please tell me if any of your account info was, to your knowledge, known by any other person(s), whether you have up to date virus protection, and if so, if it reported any suspected viruses recently.

Once you have given me that information, I should be able to help more efficiently.

~Sicon112
    Joint Head of the Unofficial Forum Tech Support Team

Ok...Unfortunately i have to assume your typing your information in incorrectly, because this is not a server wide error. Did you have caps lock on? If you absolutely 100% no doubt sure that you've typed everything in correctly it has to be a problem with your account specifically(which is strange). Submit a help desk ticket and wait for a reply.
    Mercury
    Ch.14
    CollateralDamage
    Procyon
    Shadowkin8 -- 12x Blader(RETIRED)
    MYSTIC -- 13x Wizard(RETIRED)
    Shad0wkin8 -- 4x ForceShielder(RETIRED)
    Unofficial Tech Support Team

"Doin' the stuff Gms are to laz-...i mean busy to do"

ill answer the questions in order lol, im actually talking bout the website , this error began quite a while ago actually id say about a month or so i thought mayb it was the website at first now im beginning to wonder wat it could be. and no nothing strange happened around that time. i just signed up like any other regular and verified my account then i went to type in my name which is bhullar and my pass is 012345678A and i couldnt log in.. saying it was incorrect id/password

Titanium
    I really hope that that isn't your current info, or you have probably just been hacked by someone who is looking at this stuff. So, you are saying that you can still log in to the GAME, just not the site? Can you try and create another account and see if you get the same issue? It seems to only be you.

~Sicon112

i changed my pass of course but no i cant even download the game it says i have to log in before i download it

Titanium
    Alright, try creating a new account and see if the same issue happens.

~Sicon112

the same issue occurred again

Titanium
    OK, it's an issue on your end. Try unplugging your modem, leaving it off for five minutes or so, then plugging it back in. I doubt it will do much, but hey, might as well try it. Also, if there is another computer that you have access to, try to log in from there. I'll brainstorm a bit and get back to you this evening.

~Sicon112

alright thank u i appreciate ur help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast