Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Issue With Transfer of Account Data

Issue With Transfer of Account Data

ok am having a huge problem with the transfer of my account i been gone from this
    game for a very very long time but i still have my e-mail that i made this account with. i reset my account password from ogp then i try to transfer the account but it keep saying its the wrong password when i got it from my e-mail,so then i went back to ogp to try loging into there main site to change my pass to something else found out the account is ban, but they still send me a temp password to my e-mail.Is there anyway for my to transfer my account with the temp password and my user name because its not working so far plz help

Hm...interesting. Well first off, if the account has actually been banned then there will be no way for you to actually play cabal. Regarding them still sending the temp password to your email; its really strange.
    About all i can suggest at the moment is to try it from a different computer(i would be happy to do it for you if you cannot), or submit a help desk ticket under a new account name and wait for a reply.
    ~anyways keep posting about this error incase others encounter it~
    Mercury
    Ch.14
    CollateralDamage
    Procyon
    Shadowkin8 -- 12x Blader(RETIRED)
    MYSTIC -- 13x Wizard(RETIRED)
    Shad0wkin8 -- 4x ForceShielder(RETIRED)
    Unofficial Tech Support Team

"Doin' the stuff Gms are to laz-...i mean busy to do"