Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New guy looking for a fun and helpful guild!!!

New guy looking for a fun and helpful guild!!!

Hey, as the title says, im new and would like a really nice guild guild that would be able to answer questions if i need them. Don't worry, I wont ask for money! I hope this game had a somewhat decent community!

Thanks in advance!!!!

oh and tell me what world your in too. The game is downloading now so ill make my guy wherever

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bl4deh4wk View Post
    I hope this game had a somewhat decent community!
    Go Mercury if you want a community. Dare I say these forums are in a "war"

No one has a good guild??

yeah venus would be better server. and yes there is tons of good guild on venus.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Mercury Much bigger than venus with a lot ochoices . A lot of nice guild thing is you have to gear yourself and level first before you are accepted. Otherwise it becomes bit of a drag. Know what I mean ?

Banned
    hey buddy pick mercury and join seireitei DavidKan will hook ya up with a 170 account soon enough

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeazy View Post
    hey buddy pick mercury and join seireitei DavidKan will hook ya up with a 170 account soon enough
    lol go ahead and ask em out on a date already u obviously have a crush on the guy, whether good or bad.
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

Thanks for all the replies. Im going to attempt to lvl and make myself as good as possible considering im starting from scratch. Then I'll look for a guild. Anyone have a class recomendation for a newbie? I was thinking force shielder

Quote Originally Posted by bl4deh4wk View Post
    Thanks for all the replies. Im going to attempt to lvl and make myself as good as possible considering im starting from scratch. Then I'll look for a guild. Anyone have a class recomendation for a newbie? I was thinking force shielder
    if you want to be an inferior player that doesn't have good gear gear play on mercury. otherwise come to venus. i suggest playing a warrior because they are cheap to gear and you can still rape face.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast