Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Cannot access account or helpdesk

Cool Cannot access account or helpdesk

i created my account and transferred my OGP account over to ESTsoft. Then i tried to logon to the game and received. "please agree to transfer your OGP information to ESTsoft's account first".
    So, i went back to the OGP account transfer and attempted it again and received "current ID was alreay transferred.
    So, I tried to access the help desk and recieved this error. "you should transfer or activate your account to access this page".
    So, I went to my email and clicked on the validation link and received. "ID is already validated"
    So, I went back to the game and tried to logon again and received the same error as before "please agree to transfer your OGP information to ESTsoft's account first".
    Can a GM or help desk assistant email me since i can't use the help desk feature.
    I'm stuck in a loop and can't get out!

Red-Osmium
    ur account has already been validated and transferred, jus try to remember the right information

Fail!!!! Lmao!

I don't know if you have seen this but give it a try.
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...nsfer-accounts

-- Indomie enak --

Red-Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by rythemz View Post
    I don't know if you have seen this but give it a try.
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...nsfer-accounts
    this link is to ppl hoo doesnt no how to search or read lol

Same here...... why do people think we are to stupid to remember our info? it's not that we forgot our password or id it's that something is messed up

read everything, my info is right. i can log onto OGP and this cabal.com with no problems. i decided to try to move the account again and received the error it's already moved so i clicked "give up". after that it allowed me to log on to the game. but guess what? there are no characters
    and if i try to move the account again it gives the ID has already been transferred crap
    at least i can get to the help desk now... sent trouble ticket. now i will wait and maybe pray some
    Last edited by ID10t error; 04-11-2010 at 03:07 PM.

Same problem as me. Now when i try to transfer my account. It says " Current ID was already transferred." Waiting for G.M to help.. None of them reply )

Try logging in on the downloads page, then try the help desk. If that doesn't work, send an email to [email protected] with the details of your problem.

Temp siggy from AHV! while I make my own.

Red-Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Try logging in on the downloads page, then try the help desk. If that doesn't work, send an email to [email protected] with the details of your problem.
    This is all you have to do, now stop with these repeated threads