Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amp to Atk ratio?

because min dmg act on base, not on amp. if your atk is say "K" and i think the number is 20 not 15.

it's [K (random on 20%) + ( K x min % dmg)] x Amp - correct ? where K = Original atk + 15 , and based on "that 15" its min % dmg. Am I making any sense ? And am I correct ?

Why am i giving example of bof6, bof3 ? Simply an example, WHY ? BECAUSE Bof3 has 1% more amp and 7 less atk than bof6 and yet bof6 makes more way more damage.
    So based on that I say 16 - 20 atk gloves ftw. over 3% amp. And I gave calculation and sub notes in on my post in page 1 to show why it is so.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 08-30-2010 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    because min dmg act on base, not on amp. if your atk is say "K" and i think the number is 20 not 15.

it's [K (random on 20%) + ( K x min % dmg)] x Amp - correct ? where K = Original atk + 15 , and based on "that 15" its min % dmg. Am I making any sense ? And am I correct ?

Why am i giving example of bof6, bof3 ? Simply an example, WHY ? BECAUSE Bof3 has 1% more amp and 7 less atk than bof6 and yet bof6 makes more way more damage.
    So based on that I say 16 - 20 atk gloves ftw. over 3% amp.
    idk O.O
    but i did use a friends bof6 and compared to my bof3 and got 1 more damage in pvp on a crit so ill agree
    but i wonder which is better for high atk like in bm2, i didnt test that much
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SyndicateBlader View Post
    So I need to decide. Right now, I'm using those +5 3% amp gloves you get from the quest.

Is 3% Amp better than 16 - 20 atk? Somebody tell meee.
    lool u know whats funny? i made a new acct and took all the syndicate names you hadnt taken already, have a nice day sir

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    test it out tell us
    i no longer have them atm D=
    ill try a lil later

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    lool u know whats funny? i made a new acct and took all the syndicate names you hadnt taken already, have a nice day sir
    i LOL'd
    if thats true then thats just f*cked up
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-

So, based on ALL this. I've seen many opinions saying DON'T TAKE THE AMP or DON'T TAKE THE ATK. WTF DO I TAKE.
    Please note, I am not fully geared yet. I have no BoF's or any of that fancy shmancy jazz. Maybe I shoulda mentioned that in the first post.

And Matrimoney. I would really laugh if you did haha. But too bad I already made all five other names, and they're sitting in my Character slots right now, sorry :x
    If you had the chance though, I'd give your props for your humorous endeavor.
    Six Disciples of Syndicate

SyndicateBlader: 12x (Active)
    SyndicateForce: (Preproduction)
    SyndicateShield: (Preproduction)
    SyndicateWarrior: 2x (Preproduction)
    SyndicateArcher: (Preproduction)
    SyndicateWizard: (Preproduction)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12