Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warrior Skill List

Warrior Skill List

Hello, can anyone tell me the final skill list for a Warrior and what level to get them to?

http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=144341
    Been following this guide but it says nothing about Spiral Doom, which I thought is a very important skill for WA's. However, that guide is focused on PvP, and I just made a WA :P

One last thing, how much CR and CD should a standard/good WA have??

Thank you ^_^

Banned
    you don't need rolling crash, but you do need heavy slash, lvl 20. you might want to lvl 20 your ww, it makes it an epic crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    you don't need rolling crash, but you do need heavy slash, lvl 20. you might want to lvl 20 your ww, it makes it an epic crit.
    All guides say nothing about Heavy Slash end-game. It's only meant for skilling, they say. But since we have a compeltely new and better skilling system, I don't see the need to get it at all.
    Rolling Crash is used for PvE, has Area:2, and it looks cool. Now why would I not get that? And I'm asking about Spiral Doom.

Level 20 WW? That's a big no-no

Bump >_>

lv9 ww, lv18 sw, dont get heavy slash, its mediocre, lvl all your other skills to 20

oh, also, don't get rising blade, power stab is better. get bloody spirit instead of rising blade
    Last edited by auctionmule; 04-12-2010 at 06:41 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mattey View Post
    Level 20 WW? That's a big no-no
    lvl 20 ww is probably the strongest skill in this game, after assassiante (but only a fool would lvl 20 it, ofcourse)
    i hardly ever use ww in pve anyway, because you need alot of fast skills so you can solo everything with the vamp.
    spam sw xD

Banned
    heavy slash isnt mediocre, it has 1s cast time in combo and does good damage.

Quote Originally Posted by auctionmule View Post
    lv9 ww, lv18 sw, dont get heavy slash, its mediocre, lvl all your other skills to 20

oh, also, don't get rising blade, power stab is better. get bloody spirit instead of rising blade
    Level 18 SW? Seems kinda high... What's the cooldown time on that?

I'm going to need Rising Blade to level and stuff, but I'll take it out later.

Is Spiral Doom still important to keep? :O

Still need an answer on the needed CD and CR x)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    heavy slash isnt mediocre, it has 1s cast time in combo and does good damage.
    power stab is stronger and faster. if you have the skill slots, which you probably won't, get it. otherwise, don't bother.

Quote Originally Posted by mattey View Post
    Level 18 SW? Seems kinda high... What's the cooldown time on that?

I'm going to need Rising Blade to level and stuff, but I'll take it out later.

Is Spiral Doom still important to keep? :O

Still need an answer on the needed CD and CR x)
    Spiral Doom is useful when you can first get it, but it costs like 1m to get rid of at just level 9. It's horrible at higher levels - weak and slow.

Can't remember SW lv18 CD time off the top of my head, but I think it's 8.3 or something near that. SW18 -> WW9 -> CB20 -> RC20 works for PvE.

In my aunt's basement, writing novels. New York.
    For PVE
    lvl 18 SW, lvl 9 WW, lvl 20 Rising Blade, Level 20 Rolling Crash? or whatever it is. Rinse repeat.
    Pvp
    20 fk, 20 charge, 20 stab, 20 rising shot?(can't remember spme move), SW 18, WW 9(or level it to 20, doesn't matter for PVP)
    Might have missed a move in pvp.

get all the buffs you want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast