Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't get into Cabal no matter what

Titanium
    Right in the middle of Nowhere. It's pretty quiet here.
    The loading screen being the update screen or the game guard screen? Just tell me what exactly happened, when it happened, and what it says when it does and I will try and help.

~Sicon112

(100th post. )
    Joint Head of the Unofficial Forum Tech Support Team

Ok so the first time i didnt know about the patch on the check files. So i accidently downloaded the file next to the client download on the main website. Then i patched with check files. So when the loading screen would come it would go white after a few minutes. So i uninstalled and deleted, but the gameguard wouldnt be deleted, so i ignored it and tried again, this time i updated my graphics card to an up to date one and ignored the file next to the main client download. I patched everything up fine and then i got a black screen after the loading screen, then it returned me to my desktop yet again. So this time i uninstalled and downloaded the CC cleaner, and cleaned everything out and made sure the game guard from the last time i downloaded was removed completely before installation. Now i am currently patching to try again.

Titanium
    Right in the middle of Nowhere. It's pretty quiet here.
    All right, keep posting if it doesn't work, and I will get back to you next time I am on. It will likely be late tonight or tomorrow before I am, however. I am pretty busy right now, so I don't have much time to be on the net.

~Sicon112
    Joint Head of the Unofficial Forum Tech Support Team

Ok thanks bro. Ill keep you posted

K so it didnt work, <.< this is really getting irritating. After the loading screen it just turned black and returned me to my desktop...

now its saying it had to shut down due to an issue.... and it didnt say the issue <.< wtf is up with this game seriously. Its like they dont want me to play.... Should i take my laptop to best buy and see if they can figure it out?

Shadow Titanium I Killed The Prom Queen's Avatar

LOL

So has anyone found a solution?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12