Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CDI vs S.Amp???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Emie View Post
    The general rule of thumb for all classes (not just FS) is amp suit, boots, and gloves, with a deathblow helm. Weapons are a matter of personal preference - either Deathblow or Amp, but for FS, due to low base attack, you need to use Forcium weapons, in order of increasing preference (and rarity): 10% CDI, 7% amp, Deathblow/2 slot.
    thx for the info, new

Quote Originally Posted by AzurePheonix View Post
    Hey guys so first let me start by showing off my build
    FS Lvl: 120 Honor 6

Osm Helm single slot 7%S.amp

Osm Armorsuit +6 50hp, 7%s.amp

SG Amp Gloves +6 4% s.amp

S.Tit Boots+6 7% s.amp

Tit Kat DB +6 (Extended) 25% CDI 4% rate

Forci Crystal +3 (Phail i know ._.) 10% CDI

Roc+1 x2

Rol+1 x2

Aop+3

Eof +6

BOF+2 x2

Fancy Zard: +30hp, Resist Stun +1%, Attack+5, CDI +2%

Basic Breakdown:

53% Rate (buffed)
    122% CDI (buffed)
    36% S.amp

so my question to you all isssss how do i pump up my s.amp enough to make it effective in pvp, while maintaining a decent cdi? i want to have 50% s.amp, but i dont wanna give up too much cdi, the way i see it now, i can swap out the crystal and kat for an stit+6 blade (7%samp) and Aqua Crystal +6 (7%samp) (( yes i know weak, but its all i can afford ._.)) total that should be giving me a 14% samp increase giving me a total of 50% samp, but my cdi will take a HUGE 45% plunge, so again how do i balance out the cdi loss with the samp increase? thx again guys.
    This is an old pic, I couldnt afford most end game gears or high priced items, but I did figure a solid build out for FS, I call it a Templar build, it has resemblance of that in aion templar. Hi HP, balance base damage, my skill lvls were all lvl 20 except for shield splinter which was lvl 18 a cool down of 6.4 seconds, so pushing 4115 hp and a balance amount of damage proved to be a successful build, though I have remade My ideal build for this templar was 40x3 crit equipment which is now easily attainable at weod. Though also in this pic I had a Sword amp orb which is why my amp was at 19 my stats before I dispersed my fs was enough dex and int to ware forci blade and crystal rest into strength.

Actual footage of me in war chan =) I hope this has opened you up to new possibilities. And it always comes down to skill.
    IGN: Angel

Shadow Titanium
    How old is this pic

agree with avie but for the weapon i recommended use both weap Forci amp with a high + if ur weapon are both s.amp ur be relly tank for ur lvl =]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12