Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: War question

gogo

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

z.z well i wanna hurry on the 160 z.z gonna join guild after that
    Last edited by Tysukiomi; 01-05-2011 at 07:43 PM.

o.O wat guild

sei o.o

OH. im in durr too.

^_^ yesh i know

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    OH. im in durr too.
    hmm thoguht you were in apocalypse?

Quote Originally Posted by M0NSTAH View Post
    hmm thoguht you were in apocalypse?
    im in both O.O go look.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    or u can just tank the FB's hits. O.O
    that and depends on how well that FB plays - naturally some start with SOD > abyssal to get 2 ranged attacks in on you. when they come in close they will use ass - so if you can tank first 2 hits as they come close with ass just sync with them, LS (that's how I fight rooted) naturally after LS/ass ends they gonna use couple fillers before infernal . as ur LS ends hit combo start and dps them just sync wit them (their fillers/your fillerS) and the second they go into another ass which u can usually predict you LS. if you don't LS with them then u gotta twin moon and pray when they close enough u can cast ur LS. it's always fun to make an FB chase you and you're the one rooted. it's happened many times with me - I end up winning xD. FB's can be pretty squishy, well the average ones i.e. if someone like toma or rockstar root you then yea just /sit. zzz it just takes knowing your skills well enough and their cooldowns and predicting some things - also I got like 2 cannons on my extended slots lol. sometimes just to keep combo going I use those when FB in ass. you want hard hitting dps skills too and ones with chance of knocking down the FB - as long as it gives u time to wait out root and fight full potential.

p.s naturally if you dont II before gettin rooted - just pop it after you're rooted. helps with knockback so ucan hit FB still and well prevents their 2nd root. if you play well enough u can still kill them off. FB's are a nasty class though when the person behind it can play the heck outta it

Even a fool gets to be young once...

Quote Originally Posted by RekeesEnivid View Post
    that and depends on how well that FB plays - naturally some start with SOD > abyssal to get 2 ranged attacks in on you. when they come in close they will use ass - so if you can tank first 2 hits as they come close with ass just sync with them, LS (that's how I fight rooted) naturally after LS/ass ends they gonna use couple fillers before infernal . as ur LS ends hit combo start and dps them just sync wit them (their fillers/your fillerS) and the second they go into another ass which u can usually predict you LS. if you don't LS with them then u gotta twin moon and pray when they close enough u can cast ur LS. it's always fun to make an FB chase you and you're the one rooted. it's happened many times with me - I end up winning xD. FB's can be pretty squishy, well the average ones i.e. if someone like toma or rockstar root you then yea just /sit. zzz it just takes knowing your skills well enough and their cooldowns and predicting some things - also I got like 2 cannons on my extended slots lol. sometimes just to keep combo going I use those when FB in ass. you want hard hitting dps skills too and ones with chance of knocking down the FB - as long as it gives u time to wait out root and fight full potential.

p.s naturally if you dont II before gettin rooted - just pop it after you're rooted. helps with knockback so ucan hit FB still and well prevents their 2nd root. if you play well enough u can still kill them off. FB's are a nasty class though when the person behind it can play the heck outta it
    tl ; dr... kidding ye man but meh, i combo FB's too like that just not with cannons xD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast