Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The *new* Martial Vs Battle Fa discussion

Quote Originally Posted by realowner View Post
    end game battle is better end of thread

how many times do u g2 re make or ask the same question i dont see any FA walking around in martial forcium(cause they cant wear it obviously)? case closed

if u didnt understand what i said then let me simplify it

forc amp > martial osm amp
    false... way too much magic loss.

if i didn't need def, no one needs def lol

FS need def

Quote Originally Posted by LILCHAOLAO View Post
    FS need def
    i had a mfs who was stuck using my FA martial gear Was only good at war/pvp and support lol

My 140 mFA can solo nesbite in ft1 which i find pretty good. I have 10% hp steal with 144 max hp back limit in pve mode and just shy of 600 defense. SoD is a joke, i can non-combo any boss and kill them without having to "heal" but of course i do have to pot. Iv'e also managed to get to the durahans in b2f SOLO to finish my 140 rankup. mFA have great potential in pve with proper vamp gears. 144 hp back (every 1.3 non-combo and .8 secs with combo) + 15 hp regen with vital bless + pots is good enough for me. Hell thinkin about the math, 144 hp back every .8 secs is 180 hp a sec, and 180*7 secs (7 secs the cooldown on pots?) is 1260 hp back in the time it takes to use another pot again. So if you add 700+1260= 1920 hp back every 7 secs. (again math may be wrong because im not sure about the cooldown time on hp pots.) Thats not even mentioning the lil extra 15 hp per 2 secs with vital bless, or an extra 6 hp with regeneration if your 150+

Yep, my FA had poor armors and SoD is not bad with nice vamp and leech. Had around 630 def, 21 amp, 43 cr, 50 cd and 900 m.atk self buffed. SoD with 2 bars and no comboing is fine. Once in a blue moon you might have to heal when all of those mages come with the close/left inner boss. Other than that, it's fairly easy. That was with only a +4 vamp neck and 2x +2 earrings for the source of vamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    You have pretty lame HP... just sayin'.
    3664 not high enough for you? your fa is lame, just saying, I can probably 1 hit you without using SS in AoS.

p.s. I haven't seen a mFA achieved anywhere close to my stats, end of discussion

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by NathanUc2 View Post
    false... way too much magic loss.

if i didn't need def, no one needs def lol
    have you achieved 1160 magic and 1000 def at same time with 54% amp with martial? I did with battle, talk about magic loss now, even with the loss I have more magic than mFAs out there

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius

Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    have you achieved 1160 magic and 1000 def at same time with 54% amp with martial? I did with battle, talk about magic loss now, even with the loss I have more magic than mFAs out there
    can you 4bar pluma yet?
    I go by the name of Dachocoletio, before the famous Dasmexy =)

Quote Originally Posted by Dafail View Post
    can you 4bar pluma yet?
    haven't tried, but here's some things your server's FAs haven't done yet, I 2 bar derk no pot, and I tank it without stacking aura, I can extend. I finish tank in under 1 bm2 aura no pots, 4 bar quad no pots no odd.

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius

Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    haven't tried, but here's some things your server's FAs haven't done yet, I 2 bar derk no pot, and I tank it without stacking aura, I can extend. I finish tank in under 1 bm2 aura no pots, 4 bar quad no pots no odd.
    If can solo pluma in 4bar not 6bar then i think ur FA is strongest on both server
    I go by the name of Dachocoletio, before the famous Dasmexy =)

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast