Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The *new* Martial Vs Battle Fa discussion

Banned

The *new* Martial Vs Battle Fa discussion

*I'm a lvl 153 FA btw, with medicore equiptments.*

after the update, I immediately notice I gained about 30 Defense, (from 613 to 644). (the +6 armor's def stayed the same, the +7 osm martial became +9 with 3 more defense). I extract about 10 dex and int each, and it seems like dex adds 1 m atk every 4 points? or perhaps 3.333 and int adds 1 m atk every 3 points (I forgot to check the defense value).

now it'd be nice if a Battle Fa can post how much M Atk they gained from this update (-the m atk from the higher + orbs ofc)

so it seems int gives more defense now, and dex gaves more m atk, the question is, is Martial Fa still viable after this update?
    Last edited by SilvusX; 09-02-2010 at 06:30 AM.

Do u have the new skill too?
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Do u have the new skill too?
    yeah I got all 3 skills by getting one level from the event, kind of odd o.O. but the remove unmovable for party is a must have for war =D! the party buff increase 20 atk / m atk to party

and the sonic shooter just seems terrible to me, I've tested it in Pf against my friend and Shooting star does about twice as much.

Although it was a level 20 shooting star vs lv 9 sonic shooter, didn't feel like raising it to lv 20 and deskill. It' makes a nice PVE skill though .
    Last edited by SilvusX; 09-02-2010 at 06:39 AM.

I see. Ill try to max the new skill when I get in once Im done downloading the client. >.< Ty.

Phan, has there been a noticable change for battle FA's?

Anyone know what the new ratio is per int and dex stat now? after a lil bit of testing it seems that both int and dex are around .25 m attack but still not quite sure. If that is the case, then defense should be tested as well and if defense is higher for dex (which I believe it is, but haven't tested), then mFA build is useless (unless you want defense rate or to use WI gear you already have.)

On my GF's FA, (Martial, all +9) She's pushing 1024 M.atk (was around 1010 or so pre update? I forgot; I just know it seemed lower, since @ 149 she had 998) and had 616 defense, but now it's 664 or so; give or take a little def.

That being said, FT is a joke to solo.

Her FA is 152 as of right now; btw.
    Last edited by Hazzardous; 09-08-2010 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Woops, Forgot +7 = +9 :|

Oh ya guys martial fa gonna get even more magic attack : D

Ill probably just get like 50 int extracts and do some more testing for magic attack and defense ratios when it comes to dex and int.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roopo View Post
    Anyone know what the new ratio is per int and dex stat now? after a lil bit of testing it seems that both int and dex are around .25 m attack but still not quite sure. If that is the case, then defense should be tested as well and if defense is higher for dex (which I believe it is, but haven't tested), then mFA build is useless (unless you want defense rate or to use WI gear you already have.)
    there is no reason for them to make dex same as Int or there isn't any point for fa to put stats in int period. After the update I also notice slight m atk increase. I have 985 intelligence as of now. Pre update I was lv 153 with 928 m atk (unbuffed, +6 orb = 166) m atk. right now I am lv 154 with 963 m atk (unbuffed,+8 forc orb is 171 m atk). if I remove the bonus from both orb it'd be 10 m atk. It still does not explain where the 33-35 m atk is from.

I played with 10 extract of int and dex, the 10 point in int had 1 more m atk than 10 dex. it was something like 963 vs 962, so yeah I'm pretty sure int gives more m atk still.

In conclusion, I believe its a buff for FA in general (both mFa and battle fa). mFa gets even more m atk and defense while battle fa gets more m atk.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast