Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: The *new* Martial Vs Battle Fa discussion

Why not just keep it simple? For 90% of the players Martial is the best choice because it gives you enough defense to do almost all of the content. If defense isn't an issue then your top priority should be to increase your damage, which means min/maxing your stats as much as possible.

There's literally no point at all in using Battle OSM or TG unless you can't afford Martial OSM (I don't blame you, neither could I... it's over 1b+ just for the gloves/boots). However that doesn't change that it can't be done. You'll reach 700ish defense with a good enough Martial OSM set.

I'm not sure what the average price of each forcy amp piece is but let's say 2 billion, so 6 billion for your 3 armor pieces. If you found some magical way to always get 50m per day guaranteed then it would take 2 days for 100m, 20 days for 1 billion, 120 days for 6 billion. That would be 4 months of grinding instances 15 hours a day unless you were extremely lucky and got some forcy amp drops of your own to use/trade or other 500m+ valued items. Change 15 hours a day to a more human 4 hours a day and then you basically need to spend 480 days doing it instead. If you're a bit more casual and play 2 hours a day but only spend an hour a day in the dungeon then it'll be 1920 days or 5 years.
    Last edited by Registering; 11-09-2010 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Registering View Post
    Why not just keep it simple? For 90% of the players Martial is the best choice because it gives you enough defense to do almost all of the content. If defense isn't an issue then your top priority should be to increase your damage, which means min/maxing your stats as much as possible.

There's literally no point at all in using Battle OSM or TG unless you can't afford Martial OSM (I don't blame you, neither could I... it's over 1b+ just for the gloves/boots). However that doesn't change that it can't be done. You'll reach 700ish defense with a good enough Martial OSM set.

I'm not sure what the average price of each forcy amp piece is but let's say 2 billion, so 6 billion for your 3 armor pieces. If you found some magical way to always get 50m per day guaranteed then it would take 2 days for 100m, 20 days for 1 billion, 120 days for 6 billion. That would be 4 months of grinding instances 15 hours a day unless you were extremely lucky and got some forcy amp drops of your own to use/trade or other 500m+ valued items. Change 15 hours a day to a more human 4 hours a day and then you basically need to spend 480 days doing it instead. If you're a bit more casual and play 2 hours a day but only spend an hour a day in the dungeon then it'll be 1920 days or 5 years.

sure keep it simple >.>
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011