Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The *new* Martial Vs Battle Fa discussion

which is good. I finally topped 1.1 k m. attack (w/ new party buff) and +11 orbs. I kinda like it, Rota is even more possible to solo.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by SilvusX View Post
    In conclusion, I believe its a buff for FA in general (both mFa and battle fa). mFa gets even more m atk and defense while battle fa gets more m atk.
    Wheres there extra defense comin from?

Battle FA are getting Both magic and defense and Martial FA are getting more magic been trolling korea forums and Battle Fa's been raging lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn View Post
    Battle FA are getting Both magic and defense and Martial FA are getting more magic been trolling korea forums and Battle Fa's been raging lol
    more than battle? cause if that's the case i can see raging happening but if not, then i don't see why battle FA's would be ragin.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roopo View Post
    Wheres there extra defense comin from?
    I'm not sure if you are mFa, but if you are, you SHOULD notice a big defense boost from INT from the update.

I had 614 defense with boot and suit +7 (91 def), helm and glove are +6 (79 def). After the update, I have 645 defense, which +7 osm suit / boot became +9 (with 94 defense) while +6 glove helm remained the same.

In this case, I have 6 bonus defense BECAUSE of the 2x +9 items, at the same time, where did the other 25 defense from? I remember reading a discussion on EU and one of the thing being translated from KR was that int gives more defense per point (not much more than before, of course). before it might've been something like every 10 int = 1 def, but it certainly dropped!

by having 985 int has given me about 25 more defense than before, so I think that's pretty big different, might even be on par with dex for amount of defense it's given.
    Last edited by SilvusX; 09-09-2010 at 01:27 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    which is good. I finally topped 1.1 k m. attack (w/ new party buff) and +11 orbs. I kinda like it, Rota is even more possible to solo.
    Congratulation! you should make a video when you can solo it =D

alright lol, ya i am mFA but i really didn't notice increase in defense, i guess i don't pay attention that well lol. ima attempt to do some testing to see how much defense and m attack is gained by int and dex now.

RedOsmium

I leveled 2 FAs to 21 and added 100 points into each dex and int to see the difference.

100 points in int gave.
    10 atk
    30 m.atk
    10 defense
    40 atk rate
    15 def rate

So stats per point on int are.
    atk .1
    m.atk .3
    defense .1 (.075 before update)
    atk rate .4
    def rate .15

100 points into dex gave.
    12 atk
    25 m.atk 13 defense
    175 atk rate
    100 defense rate

Stats per point on dex are.
    atk .12
    m.atk .25 (.18 before update)
    defense .13 (.125 before update)
    atk rate 1.75
    def rate 1

Stats per point in str are.
    atk .2
    m.atk 0
    defense .13
    atk rate .78
    def rate .28
    Last edited by chainlock; 09-09-2010 at 06:54 PM.

looks like i wont be doin tests since you got it on lock haha, hope you get 100 points soon =D

Banned
    thanks lock for the stats!

Well its basically 5 m atk trade with 3 defense (need someone check on the new defense difference on battlesuit +9 vs martial +9). I think it's still a good trade for mFa in osm pvp wise; nice to see fa get buffed in general ^^.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast