Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Can Extended Items De-extend ? O_O

RedOsmium

Can Extended Items De-extend ? O_O

so there were a couple of people saying that u can, and a couple of people saying that u cant break an extended slot anymore .. and someone just confirm if either is true ?

You can break the slot with a Force Amplicator (sold in Port Lux for 100mil)

You used to be able to break the slot if you failed at +8 (the slot would break instead of the weapon if it was extended. if not then the weapon would break)

<Edit>

Wether or not the 2nd method is still valid or not, I'm not certain because weapons no longer break when you fail at any upgrade.

Shadow Titanium
    i thought force amplicator was mat required to make SEH, and it was never able to break extended slots.
    he once thought he made a mistake, but was mistaken.
    he once visited a psychic... to warn her.

Not sure now actually. It destroys slot extenders so why can't it destroy extended slots? I don't have 100mil to try it or I would. If nothing happens I can try to sell it for 95m in auction or attempt crafting an SeH, but who wants to do that... ):

Maybe now there is no way to unextend extended items. I've also not extended anything since this last update and failed at +8 or above either so maybe someone else can or has tried this.

hai

unless they changed the stat on the item, i know its a mat for seh. cant confirm it since i cant log in atm =P

It's definitely a mat for crafting SeH, but has anyone tried to right click one or anything to see if you could break a slot on an extended item?

Shadow Titanium
    yes. it didnt break slots when it first came out.
    he once thought he made a mistake, but was mistaken.
    he once visited a psychic... to warn her.

Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    You can break the slot with a Force Amplicator (sold in Port Lux for 100mil).
    i never knew the amplicator can even break extended items in the first place....

Quote Originally Posted by yummy View Post
    i never knew the amplicator can even break extended items in the first place....
    old post.

Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    It's definitely a mat for crafting SeH, but has anyone tried to right click one or anything to see if you could break a slot on an extended item?
    corrected post. come again. (: