Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sonic Shooter

Banned
    Honestly when I tested Shooting Star and Sonic Shooter on mobs, the difference was huge. For some odd reason when it comes to pvp, Shooting star does about 50-90 damage more? on critical. I have a strong feeling that if I gain 100 more m atk or so, sonic shooter's 10% more amp might turn out to be stronger than Shooting Star.

It is also 0.5 second faster, which as a finisher if it did not crit / finish, we could get to crit shot or shadowshot sooner...

and even tho it has slightly lower crit dmge then shootingstar, for some reason mine crits often than shooting
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by SilvusX View Post
    It is also 0.5 second faster, which as a finisher if it did not crit / finish, we could get to crit shot or shadowshot sooner...
    Indeed, which actually makes it a better finisher in my opinion. Especially for higher level FA's with more base attack to stack with the extra 10% amp like you said above. Almost makes me wanna downgrade shooting star to be spammed more on guadian mobs/runners in war, but then again, the DPS of lances might be better than that of shooting star (pretty sure DPS on shooting star is the best with the 100% orange text increase, yet never tested. Atleast for lower level FA's ) on mobs if its lvl 15 for Fa's lower than 150, so i don't know what to do haha. But I currently think Sonic Shooter is best at level 20, stun purposes for PvE can be left to GD since it's stun is longer.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234