Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Fix this freeze up PLEASE!

Fix this freeze up PLEASE!

Seems like every time someone logs in game it literally gives you 2-3 second freeze up. In town in war maps no place to get away from it. Changed channels same thing. Two days now this has been going on since update. Some people were getting d/cd don't know if they still are or not. Please say the whole weekend isn't going to be this way.

well we have most of the channels full so lag is occur to happen

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

Titanium
    meybe u shud post in da suggestion thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LostYourMind View Post
    Seems like every time someone logs in game it literally gives you 2-3 second freeze up. In town in war maps no place to get away from it. Changed channels same thing. Two days now this has been going on since update. Some people were getting d/cd don't know if they still are or not. Please say the whole weekend isn't going to be this way.
    ive had this problem when i had mcafee, i got rid of that and switched to AVG..that lag went away

Titanium
    meybe jst 2 nidz 2 fix ur computre

This just happened to me in Panic Cave lol. I was running away from the worm towards the entrance then the freeze up occurs...30 seconds later, I'm dead and the worm is on top of me lol...

Jacksonville FL .but on vacation atm in Dahlonega Georgia
    Actually i have the same issue i was starting a combo then i freeze....v.v then the combo fails >.> that happened bout 6 times

-------------------------
    Lvl48 FB-Mercury
    -------------------------

my guildies and are are having the same problems lag spikes everywhere, been 5 days alrdy i hope they fix it =x

Shadow Titanium
    I am having the same issue. Its not internet lag, its the game lag. It cuases everything to freeze for about 6-12 seconds every few mins. It causes all the processes on my computer to freeze. I would be listening to someone on vent and then the game makes everything freeze. Please fix the problem. I didnt have any problem of this kind until right after the new update.

Titanium
    try n clear ur cache n delete game guard folder meyebe dis will help u a little idk wtf y u gotta freeze laik dat when i dunt freeze at all
    or meybe u shot down ur computer 4 a day
    or u noe clean da inside cause i seeen karpets of dust inside komputers b4
    u noe having karpets inside ur computer make temperature++ good 4 coold day but bad 4 da comp?

i dun trolls k
    u suppose to delete gme guard 4 u to fix da useless stuff it got
    n will install itself agen wif da good stuff kkkk pls believe me make a bak up k?