Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiz vs Blader, whos better?

Hybrid View

Wiz vs Blader, whos better?

Last edited by victim32; 09-04-2010 at 12:26 PM.

You need alz to make a decent wiz, dont end up like matri....

IMPOSIBLE!!!
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    You need alz to make a decent wiz, dont end up like matri....

IMPOSIBLE!!!
    True. Wizards cost a lot more than bladers to be decent. But once they have good gears, they're one of the best class in-game, imo.

Errr I do believe that M.amp stuff is a lot cheaper then s.amp. So all you accessories and stuff will be a lot cheaper with wiz. What kills ya though is the weapons, and some aspects of the armor. Just what I see around I guess

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

i can't believe this is even a thread.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    i can't believe this is even a thread.
    +1

A blader can do fine with osm +6 where a wiz will be super epicly squishy with osm +6, Wiz naturaly have low defense. So to compensate, you need a few good parts like, sig +9 wich is what? 2b? cheap? right... or Mystic Amped +7, cheap? riiiiight.....

And even then, will all this.. your wiz will be squashed in pvp.. i have beat wiz 160+ with my FS that is 130.

This is what id get if i was a wiz:

Osm martial helm +9 36% (true this can be cheap)
    Forcy gloves amped +8 or +11 ($$$$)
    Osm Martial Suit +9 ( cheap i suppose )
    Sig metal boots +9 or w/e it went up to after update. (2b+ $$$$$$$$)

7/40s orbs ( $$$$$$$ or event, GL with rate in slot)
    EoS+7

etc etc

You get good def from gloves/boots and HP in boots. After this you need a HP rune($$$) and HP in your pet

Then you will be decent enough to pvp around. Trust me, only wiz i see around that i call good is Spur, and thats cuz he has or had full sig metal amp set wich helped him alot in the defense/HP department.

Whats my blader using? full osm + 9 set and i beat most wiz around, imagine if i had sig set, OP much?

Put WIZ vs BL put same quality gear on both, wiz will have what? 200 / 300 defense lower? Thats why i said its expensive cuz you need to make up for that defense with better gear to be on par on the defense dept with BL.

Trust me, my bladers 1,070+ attack with Force Kick crit on a wiz with 500/600 defense and what? 2.1 hp?... your half dead.

Im not dissing any class, Im just saying you need alz to create a decent wiz, and it aint gonna be cheap bro...

Might consider getting a black board for 75 more hp (200+m) OR Rw3 +6/7 (34 defense) (1.8B + ) or blue bike +6 (24 defense) 450m+

save alz bro, you wanna be the person pwnig ppl in BI, not the person rejecting PVP cuz you die in 2 hits.

Ive seen it happen everytime... makes you feel useless cause everyone beats you. and you barely even get to finish your EDC or get 3 lances in etc etc lol
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Banned
    A blader can do fine with osm +6 where a wiz will be super epicly squishy with osm +6, Wiz naturaly have low defense. So to compensate, you need a few good parts like, sig +9 wich is what? 2b? cheap? right... or Mystic Amped +7, cheap? riiiiight.....

And even then, will all this.. your wiz will be squashed in pvp.. i have beat wiz 160+ with my FS that is 130.

This is what id get if i was a wiz:

Osm martial helm +9 36% (true this can be cheap)
    Forcy gloves amped +8 or +11 ($$$$)
    Osm Martial Suit +9 ( cheap i suppose )
    Sig metal boots +9 or w/e it went up to after update. (2b+ $$$$$$$$)

7/40s orbs ( $$$$$$$ or event, GL with rate in slot)
    EoS+7

etc etc

You get good def from gloves/boots and HP in boots. After this you need a HP rune($$$) and HP in your pet

Then you will be decent enough to pvp around. Trust me, only wiz i see around that i call good is Spur, and thats cuz he has or had full sig metal amp set wich helped him alot in the defense/HP department.

Whats my blader using? full osm + 9 set and i beat most wiz around, imagine if i had sig set, OP much?

Put WIZ vs BL put same quality gear on both, wiz will have what? 200 / 300 defense lower? Thats why i said its expensive cuz you need to make up for that defense with better gear to be on par on the defense dept with BL.

Trust me, my bladers 1,070+ attack with Force Kick crit on a wiz with 500/600 defense and what? 2.1 hp?... your half dead.

Im not dissing any class, Im just saying you need alz to create a decent wiz, and it aint gonna be cheap bro...

Might consider getting a black board for 75 more hp (200+m) OR Rw3 +6/7 (34 defense) (1.8B + ) or blue bike +6 (24 defense) 450m+

save alz bro, you wanna be the person pwnig ppl in BI, not the person rejecting PVP cuz you die in 2 hits.

Ive seen it happen everytime... makes you feel useless cause everyone beats you. and you barely even get to finish your EDC or get 3 lances in etc etc lol
    your bl is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in terribad, dual forc weps? osm everything else?? id 3 shot you with ease whereas your crits with dual forcs are garbage. btw i wish i coulda pvpd ur trash azz before i rerolled to show you what a real blader is.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    your bl is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in terribad, dual forc weps? osm everything else?? id 3 shot you with ease whereas your crits with dual forcs are garbage. btw i wish i coulda pvpd ur trash azz before i rerolled to show you what a real blader is.
    3 shot me? coming from a WIZ that says CA6 is IMPOSIBLE? LOL! Spur finished CA6 and Ive never seen him 3 shot me and thats him having supoosedly the best END gear atm. LOL Telecrapy kid.
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Banned
    3 shot me? coming from a WIZ that says CA6 is IMPOSIBLE? LOL! Spur finished CA6 and Ive never seen him 3 shot me and thats him having supoosedly the best END gear atm. LOL Telecrapy kid.
    lol, ur a crap geared 160 bl, please kid unless you have 1k def and 4k hp you're 3 shot material.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast