Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Wiz vs Blader, whos better?

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    Fail troll is fail.
    I'm serious about this. I will pay for your server transfer, so that you can prove to Mercury how good you claim to be. All joking aside. Will you accept the challenge?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingofTrolls View Post
    I'm serious about this. I will pay for your server transfer, so that you can prove to Mercury how good you claim to be. All joking aside. Will you accept the challenge?
    Instead of that, why don't you pay for Sephiroths transfer? I'll be waiting, thx.

Ofcourse he wont, hes fail material with a touch of squishiness and side order of BREAKABLE.
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Ofcourse he wont, hes fail material with a touch of squishiness and side order of BREAKABLE.
    LOL, I've probably got more def on my WI than you do on your BL lawlalwlawlalw.

Instead of that, why don't you pay for Sephiroths transfer? I'll be waiting, thx.
    Im not the one saying they have a UBBER EPIC BL or PWNS PPL.

Go do more CA6s till you beat it.

"MATRIMONY: IMPOSSIBLE"
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

I gotta go for the night to chill with my wife =P

Ill be expecting your so EPIC BLADER video, I mean he ..was...well..known right?.... sure there is videos around. Ohhh wait....

cya.
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Banned

I used to be the top BL in Venus before I rerolled, and the only active BL that could compete with me was Brolic, and this was before I made my 7/40 and got a +7 RW3, so yeah, I did have a decent BL, and I did PWNS PPL.

I'll pay for your transfer instead. There is a long list of people that want to test your skills out. A lot of folks want to see you in action in pvp, pve, and in nation war. It's better if I just pay for your transfer, that way the money will be worth it since everyone will have an opportunity to test you, including myself.

Banned
    I gotta go for the night to chill with my wife =P

Ill be expecting your so EPIC BLADER video, I mean he ..was...well..known right?.... sure there is videos around. Ohhh wait....

cya.
    Stay back on topic, you're saying you killed penna in 1 minute, wheres the vid? Was it even a 1 bar without pots? Don't disappoint me and show me your 3 bar Quad as well please.

I used to be the top BL in Venus before I rerolled, and the only active BL that could compete with me was Brolic, and this was before I made my 7/40 and got a +7 RW3, so yeah, I did have a decent BL, and I did PWNS PPL.
    That's nice but that's all in the past and we are talking about now, what's current. Currently, you're a wizard who has claimed to be skilled in pvp, pve, and nw. Very well, as I stated I will pay for your server transfer to Mercury and I will pay for when you decide to go back to Venus. Why would I do this? I just want to see the famous matrimoney in action. I think it will be worth it and I'm sure a lot of people will be happy to see it become a reality. Accept my offer and let's see what happens.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast