Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Wiz vs Blader, whos better?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingofTrolls View Post
    That's nice but that's all in the past and we are talking about now, what's current. Currently, you're a wizard who has claimed to be skilled in pvp, pve, and nw. Very well, as I stated I will pay for your server transfer to Mercury and I will pay for when you decide to go back to Venus. Why would I do this? I just want to see the famous matrimoney in action. I think it will be worth it and I'm sure a lot of people will be happy to see it become a reality. Accept my offer and let's see what happens.
    Lol, keep trollin'

If any blader here, matirmoney, seph, has successfully solo'd pluma and has a video of it, than I will personally say yes you are a good blader.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    Lol, keep trollin'

I'm not trolling atm. Although my name is TheKingofTrolls, I am actually trying to make this happen. I really want to see you on Mercury and I think the cabal community does too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    better dps? check my penna solo 1 min kill, tell me they got better DPS >

WIZ = Squishy

They just good for CA/WAR

PVP/BOSSES, ID say BL

LMAO Telecrapy keep dreaming kid.
    my wi was able to 1 bar penna eventually which in fact was bad since i was one of the lowered geard wi on the server ( venus)
    and i still havn't seen u 1 bar it so yea
    wi dos > bl dps

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingofTrolls View Post
    If any blader here, matirmoney, seph, has successfully solo'd pluma and has a video of it, than I will personally say yes you are a good blader.
    wait, this guy solo'd pluma? ;o

Banned
    LMFAO ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

my bl killed penna quicker than that kid w/o aura and retarget, get that weak I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in sht outta here seph, ur BAD

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345