Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: To all the cap FS in t3 (169 tier)

Quote Originally Posted by DoItOver View Post
    yu funny n failz mangzki kakaka
    did not say anything about you being near an AoD er, but said you would be a dumazz if u were to; never assumed a thing coming from a smart daddy who claims a fs can easily knockdown and crit even with 50 rate.
    fail moar daddy? kekeke
    lol ... please, i advise you to read over what you write, i ant gonna say nething more.
    I am guessing your probablly one of those failed fs that complained Hazz got bringer, lol
    cant get bringer off him mang keep failing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasufel View Post
    CAP FS > PROC FS T3 all day.
    lol only 1 cap fs kno wut they doing, others aod everywhere son, i see this lv 168 fs everytime in aod and i am like eff
    couldnt fail more thoo

Quote Originally Posted by JKR View Post
    lol ... please, i advise you to read over what you write, i ant gonna say nething more.
    I am guessing your probablly one of those failed fs that complained Hazz got bringer, lol
    cuz u know u cant prove nothing right? kekeke
    I lol'd i don't even play more than an hour and at least 3 times a month (no war only boss hunting), but i still love trolling ppl like you here on cabal forums; dont even know who hazz is nor do i care. fail more daddy? read what you write before you post cuz i dont even play fs, fail harder daddy? keke

Shadow Titanium
    lol only 1 cap fs kno wut they doing, others aod everywhere son, i see this lv 168 fs everytime in aod and i am like eff
    couldnt fail more thoo
    not really sure what fs that is. but half our FS's are good....the other half i barely notice.and well the only proc fs i notice is that sheilder guy..and only bc i can see his name

Quote Originally Posted by DoItOver View Post
    cuz u know u cant prove nothing right? kekeke
    I lol'd i don't even play more than an hour and at least 3 times a month (no war only boss hunting), but i still love trolling ppl like you here on cabal forums; dont even know who hazz is nor do i care. fail more daddy? read what you write before you post cuz i dont even play fs, fail harder daddy? keke
    lol son, go look up the def of trollin, i am havin fun arguein with u xD
    fail troll also lmaooo

what the flying fish is a kekeke? sounds like you're choking on a p orno c ock

lol son, go look up the def of trollin, i am havin fun arguein with u xD
    fail troll also lmaooo
    kakaka, what is ur definition of trollin? you're barely even argueing roflmao. my first post was originally trolling and u took it so seriously you replied, and u're talking about an argument? kekeke

oh ic, you're trying to say something here but what is it?

the one having fun is me cuz i like it when you cant use anymore words to say back and change the topic, fail daddy roflmao

I'm a success troll cuz with each reply from you I lol'd, i can even see this seriousness of yours kekeke

Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    what the flying fish is a kekeke? sounds like you're choking on a p orno c ock
    ish ju my flying fish? kekekeke what? i coke u kawc? kekekekeke

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123