Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To all the cap FS in t3 (169 tier)

Osmium
    Which side are you for the procs or caps JKR?

Red-Osmium
    Every FS AOD alot. k? -_-
    really depend on what side has more FS in war.

qq maor. yuz fake n g@y 4 atking AoD er

Shadow Titanium
    Yes lets complain about a class using one of their skills.its like saying FB thanks for Root and massive debuff and wizzes thanks for blinking away during a fight and bladers thanks for going bm2 and being gey with your practically 1hit skill.and warriors stop using morale and fury k?

lol k i will stop using moral+fury in exchange for fs not usin aod kay? let see who has more to lose lmao.

Wi can blink away all they want to if they get nocked down its ovr for them, fb can mf stun w.e but its usless unless they have 6 more ppl to back them up cause its ez to tank that dmg
    but fs in a 45 vs. 45 war ... hmm aod in a pile of them and then spam shield granade and ss....

and yeah doitovr ... i dont know who attacks a fs in aod, but ur an idiot for pointin that out. All the fs have to do is nock down the pile of ppl infrount of them, which is easy then crit them ftw. Use ur head b4 u talk son.

and marth i am proc.

Quote Originally Posted by JKR View Post
    lol k i will stop using moral+fury in exchange for fs not usin aod kay? let see who has more to lose lmao.

Wi can blink away all they want to if they get nocked down its ovr for them, fb can mf stun w.e but its usless unless they have 6 more ppl to back them up cause its ez to tank that dmg
    but fs in a 45 vs. 45 war ... hmm aod in a pile of them and then spam shield granade and ss....

and yeah doitovr ... i dont know who attacks a fs in aod, but ur an idiot for pointin that out. All the fs have to do is nock down the pile of ppl infrount of them, which is easy then crit them ftw. Use ur head b4 u talk son.

okay daddy. yu so smart you think a fs can easily knock down and crit a pile of ppl? kekeke show me a vid of tat happenin or ur logic failz. yu would be a dumazz 4 stayin near a fs in aod. back at yo daddy

hmm can they crit a pile of ppl, i dunno near 50% rate ...... hmm this is harddddDD??
    And i find it funny u assume i am near a fs in aod. lol
    lol plz dont fail any harder than u already have kthnxbye.

Quote Originally Posted by Marth View Post
    Which side are you for the procs or caps JKR?
    Yo come back im the only cap fs in t4 or is it t5 o.o
    Last edited by Takimaru; 09-06-2010 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JKR View Post
    hmm can they crit a pile of ppl, i dunno near 50% rate ...... hmm this is harddddDD??
    And i find it funny u assume i am near a fs in aod. lol
    lol plz dont fail any harder than u already have kthnxbye.
    yu funny n failz mangzki kakaka
    did not say anything about you being near an AoD er, but said you would be a dumazz if u were to; never assumed a thing coming from a smart daddy who claims a fs can easily knockdown and crit even with 50 rate.
    fail moar daddy? kekeke

Shadow Titanium
    CAP FS > PROC FS T3 all day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast