Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition: Add more channels

Petition: Add more channels

I don't know about Venus but almost all the channels on mercury are 75-80%+ full all the time.

This wouldn't be a bad thing except for all the other changes done this last patch.

PF got nerfed, meaning mobs do joke damage to players, meaning a 150 character with under 600 defense can grind at cornus with no trouble, mobing 5-10 mobs without any issue at all. Add this to the fact that the exp with these mobs was also nerfed but still the best those levels could get. So you get ALL the players 140-160 at cornus, sure you can party and get less exp but there's still only so many mobs PLUS the cornus defense was lowered so they die faster.

Then onto pi, the best area to grind is usually crowded with 171+ players because it is seriously the only place to get exp in the game at that level anymore. The mobs die very fast and having more than a few players in the area is a horrible waste. Lets just add new content and events go give more motivation to grind and have no place for the players to actually play, lets waste premium etc for nothing.

And sadly, the biggest issue I have is how COMPLETELY HORRIBLE the lag is anymore with so many people on the channels/servers. It's hard enough surviving running around pi as a squishy character but when I freeze going around 50% of the corners it's a joke. And no, it's not my computer I can run pretty much any other modern game at maxed settings with no issues but I get horrible lag loading anything in cabal.

TL: DR = Nerfed exp + Crowded + Lag = we need more channels

I R JACK AND I SUPPORT LUTE AND HIS MESSAGE OF FAIL. BECAUSE THIS IS I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.

I don't think a forum petition will motivate them to add more channels. Maybe a pocket full of cash would do the trick.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpMENG View Post
    Okay, you can have my KAKAKAKAKA of deathblow +7.
    Level: -____-
    HP: ^_^
    Atk: =O
    Def: Q.Q
    Rate: =]
    Dmg: T_T
    Amp: =D

Total Dmg in Pvp : x_o hurts meng.

Titanium
    your TL DR sux

too much people? go wait n let da people wif no life play until dey 180 n stop or til dey get bored n PK auhrrrrrrrd
    only 1 spot in PI? ^
    lag? -> quit n play new gams like mapostory where u dun always gota complain n buy cs itemz n look cute n cute
    lag? -> buy a new komputerz aurrrrrhhhdd

or u kan post in da suggestion section AHUHH THERE"S A SECTION LIKE DAT

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Todek View Post
    your TL DR sux

too much people? go wait n let da people wif no life play until dey 180 n stop or til dey get bored n PK auhrrrrrrrd
    only 1 spot in PI? ^
    lag? -> quit n play new gams like mapostory where u dun always gota complain n buy cs itemz n look cute n cute

lol....huh?

and signed.......they're definitly pushing maximum capacity

your TL DR sux

only 1 spot in PI? ^

If my TLDR I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s words cannot describe your english.

PK isn't exactly an option when there's 9 care bear channels in the game at the moment and even then I'd rather spend my time actually grinding than in a pk war.

Lag is in no way due to my computer, I can push 150+ fps in game while running multiple other programs without turning my computer on high processing. And my connection is fine for blink, dash, fade, fk in combo. The problem is when you take crappy servers and fill them up to capacity with people and it is more then the network on the server can handle.

Suggestion forums are a joke that nobody reads, you should try posting there, then you don't have to hurt people's eyes with your posts.

Titanium
    ya but all forum is a joke y dun u c dat?
    is not ur eye dat is hurt
    u gain wisdom 4rm exp n u lvl up

inglish is a evovling language heehee
    mi invorment tells me i am with da trolls n u noe
    wen in rome do wut the italies do

idk i hve not xperienced dis lag den
    sry no kan help den

Banned
    ya but all forum is a joke y dun u c dat?
    is not ur eye dat is hurt
    u gain wisdom 4rm exp n u lvl up

inglish is a evovling language heehee
    mi invorment tells me i am with da trolls n u noe
    wen in rome do wut the italies do

idk i hve not xperienced dis lag den
    sry no kan help den
    lol....huh?

i sign this petition!!! and hai der jackk

wtf does TLDR mean, i always see it being thrown around in this forum lol
    Server: Mercury
    Guild: BloodOrchid