Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Im new

Im new

I am currently downloading the game

I plan to play as a Force Blader on the first server.

I would like to know some tips, like what kind of build i should use for strength

like a one hitter build of sorts

Also is there like rare and elite drops

example: common, unique, rare, elite

rare drops are well, rare lol and elites hardly EVER drop

also how long and hard would it take to level to like 150 or 160??

Thanks in advance for the info
    -RedDawn

Banned
    In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    I'm no expert on Force Bladers but I'm pretty sure you pound all your stats into dex after you've hit the str/int requierments for your gear. There's no grade for the drops you get, it's usually slotted(Not expensive) Double slotted (Sort of expensive) or amped slot (Could be the wrong amp IE: Magic amp in Warrior gear). Amp is a drop only from dungeon bosses, and usually comes around 1/40 runs. (On average) Again, it can be "failed" amp, which is useless.

150-160 Depends on how hardcore you are. Over two months if you're clueless.

After i download the game am i supposed to download the patch thing next to the download file from the main site?

Banned
    No, that's only if you had a previous version of Cabal downloaded. The Full client download should have worked, what's the problem?

Well at first it didnt work, like the game wouldnt start up. So i clicked the patch thing and game guard patched some stuff. I thought it would work after that, but after the first loading screen came up the screen would go white then it would close the game completely. What should I do? My laptop runs Twelve Sky 2 fine.

Also after the first time I downloaded the game, it only patched i think 2 things, is that normal?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDawn View Post
    Well at first it didnt work, like the game wouldnt start up. So i clicked the patch thing and game guard patched some stuff. I thought it would work after that, but after the first loading screen came up the screen would go white then it would close the game completely. What should I do? My laptop runs Twelve Sky 2 fine.
    Try the check files button.

The trailer for TS2 is sick shit, how decent is your character?

The game is nothing like the trailor

you get like 2 skills

5 buffs, and you do the same thing over and over again, my master 18 character just got banned, because i spoke up about how bad Aeria Games was. Its a item mall ruled game, if you didnt have the money and i didnt, then you basically screwed.

what should i check in the check files box?

Banned
    Just click the "check files" button. It's on the bottom. I know it's nothing like the trailer, I played it for like two days then I'm like nah. The skills aren't that great. Imo it looked fine, but I wouldn't know because I've never played it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast