Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok.. what happened?

Ok.. what happened?

Hi everyone.
    Please take awhile to read my post if it's in your best interest to help.

Well, I've played this game a long while back.. and anyway, last time i tried to log on and play it said my account did not exist anymore. So I thought.. maybe they resetted the server and now we have to make a new account again and a new character.. anyway i was bored and i tried to play today, and i found out about the "account transfer" and so forth.

anyway i did find my character i played before.
    but the real concern now is this.. I don't know if you guys still remember that event, where which ever guild collects the most "items" wins a 3 slot osm set and the whole guild gets one. the event was called "Santa Wants His Dolls," and which ever guild collects the most santa dolls wins the prize of 3 slot osm set.

I was in a guild called "TheGenesisProject" and we won this event. I had a complete 3 slot osm martial set for my blader. In which I was in the process of adding on attributes to. Before the "account transfer" I had this set on my storage. And like i said I just logged on today after a long while.. I looked at my storage and voila, my osm set was gone. The osm set was account binded as it was won from an event.

I just wanted to know.. what happened? Is it because of the "account transfer"?
    Was it no good anymore because of the server/account transfer or whatever?
    The set had no time limit

The EST GM's decided to remove all of ogp's 'gm given items' .. this includes FoxMcClouds account bound Blue bike from the LiD event during open beta.. it's pretty bs, considering we know a certain few people that still have gm gear.. x.x

whaaaat..
    ok.. well is it possible to restore them?

I doubt it. EST is lackluster on the whole customer service department - -

Quote Originally Posted by xelekto View Post
    whaaaat..
    ok.. well is it possible to restore them?

est made decision on the items your referring to, and any "gm" items given by OGP. there was a few threads about 3 slot osm back when it happened...most of that whole decision came after all the trolls q.q over divinehonors "gm edited" gloves
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

wow.. basically all i can say that's a big pile of BS. i never had much when i played and i was looking forward to actually using the 3 slot osm set. and i was busting my ass just to add attributes to them before the account transfer.

now this happens i dont even know about playing anymore..

Quote Originally Posted by xelekto View Post
    wow.. basically all i can say that's a big pile of BS. i never had much when i played and i was looking forward to actually using the 3 slot osm set. and i was busting my ass just to add attributes to them before the account transfer.

now this happens i dont even know about playing anymore..
    uhh i dont know what lvl you are now, and how long your talking since you played. but alot has changed, and err if that was just plan suits with 3 slots..no amp or anything..yeah ud be better off using lvl 40 quest gear for the rest of your cabal life lol. (you said osm so im assuming ur already 90ish+..)
    they really made new chars a cakewalk...and u can get a amp osm suit cheap really nothing to cry over, i could see if it was a bike though.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 09-05-2010 at 09:32 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Yeah; New chars are cake to gear now.. You get pc db titanium grade gear, crazy crafts, hell we even have retarded sig weapons in cash shop now. What else?

*drops [Forcium Undertoilet of Ampblow +37]

what do you mean by id be better off using lvl 40 quest gear for the rest of cabal?? ya they were just plain Osm with 3 slots.. and i was in the process of putting atts to the slots.
    i started playing cabal i think maybe 3 years ago? but i wasnt consistent, maybe id play consistent for awhile then id stop for a long time.
    but ya right now im only lvl 75 lol.

what were the changes made since then? and how did they made the "new" chars a cakewalk..

Oh I see... well i really dont have much and i was looking forward to using them complete with the atts all in the slots.

edit: I think the last time i played was i dont know.. maybe almost a year ago? or it couldnt have been that long.. but it was awhile back.
    Last edited by xelekto; 09-05-2010 at 09:43 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast