Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cabal online marketing division?

Cabal online marketing division?

ESTsoft needs to have a marketing department to promote the game. Not alot of people know about this game and some ads and stuff would do good to increase population.

more people would be great but i think they need to add more channels first, its pretty crowded right now....lol

advertisement has vanished.. i remember seeing ads when i first started playing but it has died. +1 to promotion, although more server space may be required.
    dang upload killed the clarity of the sig x_x

not crowded...they just moved the number of ppl to each server down o.o

Quote Originally Posted by krider View Post
    ESTsoft needs to have a marketing department to promote the game. Not alot of people know about this game and some ads and stuff would do good to increase population.
    i actually though of the same thing a while back... and i belive its very very true but im glad someone anounced now that we are with ESTsoft because if ogp had done something about it we would still be with them... ^_^

They need to hold some big and flashy contest that would attract attention of major MMO sites.

Banned
    yeah, im tired of some friends of mine who play WoW and are like, "SHEEP, CABAL SUX AND YOU NEED TO PLAY WOW" only because nobody knows about cabal.
    hell no, cabal > everything ^_^

if they advertised cabal more, there would be a hell of a lot more NA players.
    Last edited by Sheep; 04-13-2010 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    They need to hold some big and flashy contest that would attract attention of major MMO sites.
    +1

They need to do what Evony did to advertise CABAL. Yes you know what I'm talking about. but they don't need to continue it for more than a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Suterusu View Post
    +1
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darknes View Post
    They need to do what Evony did to advertise CABAL. Yes you know what I'm talking about. but they don't need to continue it for more than a month.
    by that you mean use pics of characters like Yaun and that chick for the launcher for the soul and siena update right?

Quote Originally Posted by Trouvo View Post
    more people would be great but i think they need to add more channels first, its pretty crowded right now....lol
    Don't worry about servers and channels. They will add more when it is necessary. Look at KO for example, I bet it didnt start with all 11 of it's servers. They added them over time. In fact I remember seeing them add one or two last year.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast