Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Amp, or Crit?

Amp, or Crit?

Hey guys, I'v been a FB for the longest time and a few days ago i decided "Do you know what? Fb are boring -.-" Soooo i went through all the classes thinking which one might be more fun then the others and i came to the warrior. Im thinking "Hey, whats more fun then swinging a giant butter knife at people?" But now im stuck. I have no idea what i should be using for gear. Is Amp, better for WA or Crit?

Thanks in advance and yes...warriors are sooo fun!
    Last edited by BloodMuffin; 09-07-2010 at 06:27 AM.

cdi better than amp, traditionally u shud have 40% amp tho

In my aunt's basement, writing novels. New York.
    Crit Dmg.
    Preferably rate in dmg gs and helm.

So a mix of both? Having my amp at 40 then the rest to crit? How should i balance crit rate and crit damage?

Shadow Titanium
    crit rate/dmg is all based on personal preference really, some ppl love big blue numbers whereas ppl like me love to see lots of blue numbers. some ppl have high 30s or low 40s for crit rate with 180+ crit dmg, and then there are those with 50+ rate and maybe 140-160s for crit dmg (both cases assuming use of 80 dmg weap)

7% Amp armorpieces in the highest class possible, Critical Helm and weapon, also the the highest class you can afford.
    you generally want at least 40 rate, as much crit damage as possible, and the amp will come down to around 38%+. [21% from Armor, 3-4% from Cape, 14%+ from Bracelets]