Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To The KingOfTrolls.

Banned

To The KingOfTrolls.

Hey its Jeazyyy, I was told by a few of my friends that was getting trolled on forums. I was suprised someone would troll about me. It just makes me laugh that some of you are RETARDED enough to believe the two or three recent trolls is me. I don't think I'm the best blader,(IMO AstralDeath is the best) nor do I have an ego as big as WIPWNS or whoever is trolling me. Seriously I don't get what guys have accomplished by trolling me, but hey if thats your hobby I'm not gonna bother with kids. Please stop bothering in game about people trolling because i could care less about what goes on forums. I'm only here to check Trade Section. To prove I am the real owner of Jeazyyy, I post a recent picture of myself at the ShangHai World Expo and a screen shot of my character.

Take Care everyone

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeazy View Post
    Hey its Jeazyyy, I was told by a few of my friends that was getting trolled on forums. I was suprised someone would troll about me. It just makes me laugh that some of you are RETARDED enough to believe the two or three recent trolls is me. I don't think I'm the best blader,(IMO AstralDeath is the best) nor do I have an ego as big as WIPWNS or whoever is trolling me. Seriously I don't get what guys have accomplished by trolling me, but hey if thats your hobby I'm not gonna bother with kids. Please stop bothering in game about people trolling because i could care less about what goes on forums. I'm only here to check Trade Section. To prove I am the real owner of Jeazyyy, I post a recent picture of myself at the ShangHai World Expo and a screen shot of my character.

Take Care everyone
    dam ur a hotty :3

Banned
    Ya feelz me?

Thumbs down

Take Care everyone
    Calm down hopscotch, no need for the long paragraph plus screenshots to explain your identity, usad? Let me make it simple for you and everyone, you're not the real jeazy. Your actually kind of creepy now, not only did you steal his identity, but you stole his picture as well. Okay now thats just borderline stalking.

You're consisently going out of your way to mock him when in fact he quit a few months back, you have issues. I know you got the second skin disease which explains why your confusing other people as yourself, but I'm honestly trying to help you. I have already identified your diseases name, now go get some.

Ya feelz me?
    I dont. Get help.

i dont believe you jeazy, social security number, and birthdate plz
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    umadagainbro

im no imposter prove me wrong.

bro he has official list thats guna be stickied cuz he pro at summarizing cabal with no clue what hes talking about ^_^ keke

imadagain emo rage
    i got proof u not real young jeazzy, u look nothing like him
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 09-08-2010 at 11:39 AM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

umadagainbro

im no imposter prove me wrong.
    Prove yourself right.

Banned
    mah boiii

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast