Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: new CA drops?

new CA drops?

soo did anyone got any drops from the new CA's other than alz drops?

RedOsmium
    Key of Chaos lvel 5 drops so far.

Force core high 1-2 each time
    Force core highest 4-6 each time
    Upgrade core highest 1-3 each time

Someone got a slot highest out of CA5, but the link that I shouted one day was passed along 3 people. So whomever got it, exactly, is beyond me.

no idea. i seen someone shout saying they wanted to sell seh, but not sehh. ChainLoop do u solo CA5? no, right? lol I haven't been in it yet, but i imagine it's a $hit hole.

so... does the drops come from the end after the last boss or from any mobs in there?

Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    no idea. i seen someone shout saying they wanted to sell seh, but not sehh. ChainLoop do u solo CA5? no, right? lol I haven't been in it yet, but i imagine it's a $hit hole.
    lol i went to try out new ca5 once... after like the 3 or 4 spawns on mobs.. they were starting to kill us lol. I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s you gotta break down the gate again each time someone dies lol. but the gate breaks down pretty fast compare to the old CA. didnt see the last boss either..too many mobs lol

Trainee
    ca4 = easy money farm....if u get forcey geared char, prob can go half way with 4 bar.....usually 6 uchh at that time........ than just log cause no point to go on after when solo

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by SorcererOfDM View Post
    ca4 = easy money farm....if u get forcey geared char, prob can go half way with 4 bar.....usually 6 uchh at that time........ than just log cause no point to go on after when solo
    You must not be talking about Key of Chaos level 4. Nothing drops until you finish the dungeon and break the legacy chest.

This thread is about Key of Chaos, not the old Chaos Arenas.

Trainee
    ahh sory didnt notice

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy View Post
    so... does the drops come from the end after the last boss or from any mobs in there?
    drops are after boss, you dash out and break the chest in the middle and watch it all spill out as everything dies around you lol
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti