Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Will or Amp?

Will or Amp?

Whats better to have for FS, Will or 7% Amp boots? Or better yet, 5% Amp and 50 HP? Thanks
    Last edited by mattey; 04-28-2010 at 06:53 AM.

Osmium
    Amp is most likely better. I think it's 100% better actually, I'd say go for amp. If you want you can try to get the boots that I posted in the screenshot section
    +7 100HP 7% amp woo!

lol Marth, those boots are way beyond my budget xD

Ok, so theres some S.tit S.Amp 5% HP+50 boots that are +6 for 73mil, and S.tit S.Amp 7% boots that are +6 for 160mil... Is it really necessary to pay 87mil more for an additional 2% amp?
    Last edited by mattey; 04-28-2010 at 06:54 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mattey View Post
    lol Marth, those boots are way beyond my budget xD

Ok, so theres some S.tit S.Amp 5% HP+50 boots that are +6 for 73mil, and S.tit S.Amp 7% boots that are +6 for 160mil... Is it really necessary to pay 87mil more for an additional 2% amp?
    Yeah, because if you do it with all your items you're going to lose 6% amp, which is almost like wearing suit/boots with 7% and then wearing NON amp gloves....know what I mean?

Always get more amp bud. I frown upon an FS that has 13s amp and 4200HP... If you do it right you can have 50+s amp and 4100+ HP. Go with the better amp. You'll like it more, I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngwie21 View Post
    Always get more amp bud. I frown upon an FS that has 13s amp and 4200HP... If you do it right you can have 50+s amp and 4100+ HP. Go with the better amp. You'll like it more, I promise.
    Alright, thanks for the input.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    Yeah, because if you do it with all your items you're going to lose 6% amp, which is almost like wearing suit/boots with 7% and then wearing NON amp gloves....know what I mean?
    I'm not doing it with all my items. My suit is already 7%, and right now, theres only magic amp gloves for FS. There are some 7% S.Amp ones, but its like 200mil, so im just gonna wait til the price goes down.
    Last edited by mattey; 04-28-2010 at 12:37 PM.

Get the SIG boots n gloves. ^^ Put 100hp in the boots and HP steal in the gloves with max rate. *drool*

Osmium
    They bring back that event and i'm not even here to play. How sad. Oh well. FC amp will have to suffice for now. :]