Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DivineHonor>Any venus FS

Banned
    imuhammad you told me you beat supershielder 14/20 times before why are you lying now.

I NEVER SAID SO. Ask ANYONE IN GUILD CHAT. AND I SAID Super was exceptionally strong FS including in front of DH. Ask him. DH, if you see this post tell him.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 04-12-2010 at 11:09 AM.

Nez, you need to stop getting "lolumad" to these trolls, I figured you should know the difference between a troll and serious post by now.

IGN: 93122834 - 180 FB Venus

I don't understand these things so well.
    oh btw you should post your Rota videos in FB forums (change the music please !)

EDIT : I see there is a quadra video of you in forums. Going to go home from office and check it out.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 04-12-2010 at 12:18 PM.

all im saying is
    wtf 17amp glove dh?

I would like to fight marth and super someday.
    Ascension Homepage

Cabal Online NA Closed Beta Tester
    Ex-GA / L170 sFS
    First L7 Weapon crafter in Cabal NA.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinehonor View Post
    I would like to fight marth and super someday.
    sorry they dont waste their time with cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkid View Post
    sorry they dont waste their time with cheaters.
    For arguments sake, being a GA for about a year, maybe more, my account was under basically very strict supervision(under 3 different teams of GM let me add), as well as my duty and job was to report, and make sure these "cheaters" as you call them, aka bots, hackers, glitchers, exploiters, etc were reported in a timely fashion and brought to justice. Are you really that big of an idiot to think GMs don't check all of the "Watchers and GAs on a regular basis? Sorry but i'm not one of them or my account would be banned like "Davidkans, Haniels, Antipoon aka G0mdole, cheeseinacan" Just to name a few of players "idols" To be quite frank and honest, theres alot more legit players than the naked eye can see, too bad hanging in the wrong crowds, you just start accepting the non-facts that "oh everyone hacks, i will to" Nonsense. I'm out, and as for this game. If EST doesn't take care of this bull all over their forums, most players here to enjoy theirselves, will grow very tired of it most likely sooner, and not later.
    Ascension Homepage

Cabal Online NA Closed Beta Tester
    Ex-GA / L170 sFS
    First L7 Weapon crafter in Cabal NA.

I like the idea of 15 rate in the helm and going full rings. 60dmg out of your rings is pretty badass and then that lets you go with +7 forci s amp weaps. Pretty good idea for a build if I do say so myself.

Thanks, well basically it's a solid setup. The only downfall is in aura you have to switch with 36% cd helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by 1lmqFORALLTIME View Post
    I like the idea of 15 rate in the helm and going full rings. 60dmg out of your rings is pretty badass and then that lets you go with +7 forci s amp weaps. Pretty good idea for a build if I do say so myself.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast