Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: DivineHonor>Any venus FS

lol and the rumors start!!!you know if he is back..how many people will help him to get strong again.

the guild bank? lol i dont think askentionz has enough people behind it to make the bank wealthy at the moment, but in theory and based on past experience youre prolly right. He will be rockin some epic shyt cuz people will help him. but thats the advantage to being a player for so long ya know? Have roots as deep as the game itself, and youre not going anywhere. I for one am done with throwing animosity at anyone. I have respect for both Divine and Seraph. They each have taught me a bunch about the class and Cabal in general. I just wanna play the game out now. Go to war get like Spur and hit fricken a zillion honor or whatever the hell he's at now and maybe come up with a few new approaches to sFS here n there. Long live Cabal players going on 2+ years now! The game isnt going to dwindle and niether will we. Unless all the 170's have babies and quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngwie21 View Post
    the guild bank? lol i dont think askentionz has enough people behind it to make the bank wealthy at the moment, but in theory and based on past experience youre prolly right. He will be rockin some epic shyt cuz people will help him. but thats the advantage to being a player for so long ya know? Have roots as deep as the game itself, and youre not going anywhere. I for one am done with throwing animosity at anyone. I have respect for both Divine and Seraph. They each have taught me a bunch about the class and Cabal in general. I just wanna play the game out now. Go to war get like Spur and hit fricken a zillion honor or whatever the hell he's at now and maybe come up with a few new approaches to sFS here n there. Long live Cabal players going on 2+ years now! The game isnt going to dwindle and niether will we. Unless all the 170's have babies and quit.

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    soon my friend. say hi to shizz for me. waiting for server transfer from EST, they said they are testing on pm.
    SHizz Got blocked
    Critical
    XxhuizhuoXx (170)

woahhh ... why ? I really liked that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by xxhuizhuoxx View Post
    SHizz Got blocked

Banned
    lastmen bes fs

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345