Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DivineHonor>Any venus FS

That's an SP gear switchout I wouldnt mind making though. No sweat off my back to /right click. >.< i think im gonna ditch my Lapis crystal and get an S Amp Forci. I have wanted to see the difference in damages anyway. Little more defense too. And then I wont have to use a fricken Water Orb skin to cover the purple crystal i am ashamed of lol. I have been getting the urge to try something from Cabal Brazil though... There is an sFS and mFS there that switches to full 40dmg weapons when he is in aura and bm. its kind of rapage when he crits (what FS doesnt crit?) So yeah, I think I am going to have a set of both. +7 Forci s amps and +7-9 40dmg Red/Osm stuffs. We will see. Ill let yall know if its cool or not and when its a good thang. Might need an EoF8 to make it work though lol

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinehonor View Post
    For arguments sake, being a GA for about a year, maybe more, my account was under basically very strict supervision(under 3 different teams of GM let me add), as well as my duty and job was to report, and make sure these "cheaters" as you call them, aka bots, hackers, glitchers, exploiters, etc were reported in a timely fashion and brought to justice. Are you really that big of an idiot to think GMs don't check all of the "Watchers and GAs on a regular basis? Sorry but i'm not one of them or my account would be banned like "Davidkans, Haniels, Antipoon aka G0mdole, cheeseinacan" Just to name a few of players "idols" To be quite frank and honest, theres alot more legit players than the naked eye can see, too bad hanging in the wrong crowds, you just start accepting the non-facts that "oh everyone hacks, i will to" Nonsense. I'm out, and as for this game. If EST doesn't take care of this bull all over their forums, most players here to enjoy theirselves, will grow very tired of it most likely sooner, and not later.
    Well this bull wouldn't be happening if you didn't show off your gloves, which I have no idea why you would in the first place considering it's impossible to get. Even if you got the gloves legitly which I highly doubt, why didn't OGP just make it character bound instead of making it extended. O wait, that would mess up the story.

So until ESTSoft provides us with the answer or you come clean, you're going have to deal with this.

Good luck proving it since ur banned and all. =P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1lmqFORALLTIME View Post
    That's an SP gear switchout I wouldnt mind making though. No sweat off my back to /right click. >.< i think im gonna ditch my Lapis crystal and get an S Amp Forci. I have wanted to see the difference in damages anyway. Little more defense too. And then I wont have to use a fricken Water Orb skin to cover the purple crystal i am ashamed of lol. I have been getting the urge to try something from Cabal Brazil though... There is an sFS and mFS there that switches to full 40dmg weapons when he is in aura and bm. its kind of rapage when he crits (what FS doesnt crit?) So yeah, I think I am going to have a set of both. +7 Forci s amps and +7-9 40dmg Red/Osm stuffs. We will see. Ill let yall know if its cool or not and when its a good thang. Might need an EoF8 to make it work though lol
    cabal brazil is all gm items you idiot.

SuperShielder>DivineHorror any day.

With Illu castle you get the unique ring (15% rate) - may be you won't need the helm anymore - unless you are desperate to get an additional 3% dmg. - unless some day you can get 4x rof10 :] and u can use that helm ^^

Quote Originally Posted by 1lmqFORALLTIME View Post
    I like the idea of 15 rate in the helm and going full rings. 60dmg out of your rings is pretty badass and then that lets you go with +7 forci s amp weaps. Pretty good idea for a build if I do say so myself.

imuhammad when u gonna come back Venus?

mmm i still wonder how you got to forci blades soooooo fast....you make it seem SOOOOOOOO easy...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinehonor View Post
    For arguments sake, being a GA for about a year, maybe more, my account was under basically very strict supervision(under 3 different teams of GM let me add), as well as my duty and job was to report, and make sure these "cheaters" as you call them, aka bots, hackers, glitchers, exploiters, etc were reported in a timely fashion and brought to justice. Are you really that big of an idiot to think GMs don't check all of the "Watchers and GAs on a regular basis? Sorry but i'm not one of them or my account would be banned like "Davidkans, Haniels, Antipoon aka G0mdole, cheeseinacan" Just to name a few of players "idols" To be quite frank and honest, theres alot more legit players than the naked eye can see, too bad hanging in the wrong crowds, you just start accepting the non-facts that "oh everyone hacks, i will to" Nonsense. I'm out, and as for this game. If EST doesn't take care of this bull all over their forums, most players here to enjoy theirselves, will grow very tired of it most likely sooner, and not later.
    TL;DR. Yo Spedhonor, your accounts blocked and under investigation for a reason.

CoBR isnt GM itemed... i wish you'd halfway comprehend the matter before name calling.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast