Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Eternity vs Miavii

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    ^
    ^
    Proof? Video or Screenshot.
    There's more than enough ography on these forums already thank you very much.

14x FS Oruka [Venus]
    10x FB SuzuRyoku [Venus]
    6x WI Teisho (Getting there T_T) [Venus]

Quote Originally Posted by Miavii View Post
    why would i want to face you! i dont want to face your toes or your red pimply nose! sheesh are you obsessed with me so much you have to post a man looking vid just for me, aw thank you but no thank you toes and nose! off be you and your big ego. im hotter.
    Youre just scurred to get killed!. bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh.

Quote Originally Posted by Miavii View Post
    i heard so too who would want this face while your ing.

ENOUGH PROOF
    timothy you are fugly man like foreal you say your a psychiatrist or w/e in another post but you spend your life pretending to be a female? you're a fail loser

did i forget to emntion that your REALLY FUGLY!!!!

et would destroy miavii tbh
    Lyrical ninja, master of stealth, with dual katanas attached to my belt, ya head'll hit the ground before the slashes are felt!

yea ET's full forc amp ftw lol

i know miavi batter

I like this post...It turns to a good direction...Keep it on!
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

Quote Originally Posted by ForumID View Post
    LOL. I don't know how you can say she will be strongest FA in Mercury when she can't even use her own gears (but now she has to, haha). She can't even score higher in nw than the FA who shares accounts for benefitting her crafting even with Haniel's gear. No skill at all whatsoever. I take that back her mouth has skills. I didn't know both were females I thought they both were males.
    Exactly, people always give some bs correlation between gear and skill. Sorry, if I put full forci amp on a 170 wa and went bm2+shorts I'm pretty sure I could auto attack and do pretty well and be seen as "skilled" b/c its going to pwn everyone pretty much regardless of what they can do. Cabal is the type of game where skill only goes so far, in many other games a skilled user with pretty much nothing can take out the best if they know what they're doing, sadly cabal is not that type of game. I don't know what toca is saying how she would be the strongest FA at 170, she wouldn't even make the top 10.

Gear =/= skill.

Quote Originally Posted by LastHour View Post
    Exactly, people always give some bs correlation between gear and skill. Sorry, if I put full forci amp on a 170 wa and went bm2+shorts I'm pretty sure I could auto attack and do pretty well and be seen as "skilled" b/c its going to pwn everyone pretty much regardless of what they can do. Cabal is the type of game where skill only goes so far, in many other games a skilled user with pretty much nothing can take out the best if they know what they're doing, sadly cabal is not that type of game. I don't know what toca is saying how she would be the strongest FA at 170, she wouldn't even make the top 10.

Gear =/= skill.
    I think your example of a wa in full forc amp goes both ways. Someone extremely skilled with mediocre gear could probably take that wa out.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast