Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: GameGuard Issue??

GameGuard Issue??

I have cabal online downloaded and updated and when i clicc start cabal game guard shows up; downloads and install updates and right after that everything just vanishes, theres no game guard icon on the bottom right or anything... i went to canyouseeme.com and checced port 6900 like i read on the website and it says timed out... i have the system requirements im just wondering how am i suppose to fix this prollemuntitled.JPG thats my task menu someone help!... im in process of help desk already as well

Titanium
    Right in the middle of Nowhere. It's pretty quiet here.
    OK, this is caused by numerous issues, and if you would look at the last few pages, I have answered related issues a lot. Still, I will go over it again.

One: You AV, Firewall, DEP, or a combination of the three are blocking Game Guard from running. Just add it to all of their exception lists.

Two: You have a corrupted file. You can either uninstall and reinstall Game Guard by deleting the files from you CABAL folder, then reinstall it by simply beginning the updater, or you can go for a more thorough approach and uninstall the game, delete remaining files (Excluding screenshots) and then run a registry cleaner and reinstall.

If neither help, post back.

~Sicon112
    Joint Head of the Unofficial Forum Tech Support Team