Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite NPC?

Voters
151. You may not vote on this poll
  • Event NPC Yul in Green Despair

48 31.79%
  • Lady Yekaterina (Agent Shop) in Bloody Ice

64 42.38%
  • Deighton (Grocer) in Bloody Ice

10 6.62%
  • Eillen (Grocer) in Desert Scream

8 5.30%
  • Henkoff (Officer) in Bloody Ice

16 10.60%
  • Other (Please leave a comment of your favorite NPC)

38 25.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Poll] Who is your favorite NPC?

[Poll] Who is your favorite NPC?

Hello CABAL Players,

Who is your favorite NPC?
    Vote on your favorite NPC to cheer them up!

* Note: You can vote on 2 NPCs or more.
    If you don’t like the NPCs above, please check on ‘Other’ and leave a comment.

Enjoy,
    CABAL Support Team

I love this sig.

Hursuf

Last edited by [GM] Jamie; 09-09-2010 at 07:22 AM.

<3 Arionell

Shadow Titanium
    hey Gm Daisy can u plz switch back the upgrading system , I believe most of the cabal community wants it rolled back, because now it's just about next to impossible to upgrade with this -2 penalty going on, I know you guys want to make some cash from item shop thats y u have the sig +9 30 days and enhancers for that very purpose and all that extra stuff, but there must be a better way, it's got to be a two way street, beneficial for both player and of course est, so lets find some kind of middle ground because ppl are losing much more than they are gaining, thx in advance

-TheTrueOne
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

RedOsmium
    Silverwood.

I hope this poll is to determine which npc should be turned into a new costume if that's the case then Ima go with Jamie's choice, a Hursuf costume would be epic.
    Last edited by Mishon; 09-09-2010 at 07:25 AM.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueOne View Post
    hey Gm Daisy can u plz switch back the upgrading system , I believe most of the cabal community wants it rolled back, because now it's just about next to impossible to upgrade with this -2 penalty going on, I know you guys want to make some cash from item shop thats y u have the sig +9 30 days and enhancers for that very purpose and all that extra stuff, but there must be a better way, it's got to be a two way street, beneficial for both player and of course est, so lets find some kind of middle ground because ppl are losing much more than they are gaining, thx in advance

-TheTrueOne
    someone in venus just made +15 fs sig boots. qq more.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    someone in venus just made +15 fs sig boots. qq more.
    reffering to most of the community as a whole from what i've been reading man, not myself,so plz dont turn this into a flame war, on this thread at least, ty sir
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueOne View Post
    reffering to most of the community as a whole from what i've been reading man, not myself,so plz dont turn this into a flame war, on this thread at least, ty sir
    Quick question, you know what forums you're on right?
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoughGhan View Post
    the forum where n3rds throw mouses and mmo language at each other.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by GoughGhan View Post
    good point, just thought I'd ask anyways, u never know.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast