Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don't see the new interface yet

I don't see the new interface yet

Are the changes that are listed on the website (new UI, new pets, etc) going to be added gradually or in a large update or what. Should we already be seeing the new UI?

Anyone know?

Maybe because we don't have the Illusion Castle update?

Banned
    It shouldn't be too long, but take into consideration EST is still setting up the game for us. So as soon as all that's done they'll get us the patch! The Update is called Illusion Castle we'll get it in one big thing I'm guessing as soon as EST is all caught up on other things.

Titanium
    i think there doing 1 big update sometime this month, but i don't mind waiting till the end of April

Quote Originally Posted by Xyle View Post
    i think there doing 1 big update sometime this month, but i don't mind waiting till the end of April
    Absolutely! I don't mind waiting, I just like to know in advance so I can plan some.
    I am extremely happy it is going as smoothly as it is.

Red-Osmium
    this, update, is, going, to, be, EPICCC

yea so dont go crazy and buy rol2s the new ring will be out for all to enjoy! just give EST som time im sure its been a handfull getting the game launched in under 2 days lol but once the servers are stable and al the transfered accounts are fixed im sure the update will no b far behind I'd give it a good 2-3 weeks (they still need to launch the item shop and the remaining channels)

my money is on thursday for the big update

Quote Originally Posted by liquidoutl4w View Post
    yea so dont go crazy and buy rol2s the new ring will be out for all to enjoy! just give EST som time im sure its been a handfull getting the game launched in under 2 days lol but once the servers are stable and al the transfered accounts are fixed im sure the update will no b far behind I'd give it a good 2-3 weeks (they still need to launch the item shop and the remaining channels)
    Actually the Megaherph Ring is going to be character bound. So for the average player, you would have 25% rate(MH Ring + 1 RoL1) or 30% rate(3 RoL1).

I actually read that it would be account-bind, but lately I've been hearing it's character-bind. I haven't bothered to lurk EU forums lately so I have no idea at all.

Illusion castle, prepare for more illusional drama!
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast