Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Update.exe downloading.....Download Fail try again

Update.exe downloading.....Download Fail try again

I Run Cabal Rectangle Window pops up says "update.exe downloading" then it goes "download fail try again" and then says"imgrepository.dll downloading" then again "download fail try again". I try again and still same thing. I download the Manual Patch thing and all that but still dosen't work.

not the only one

I hope someone answers or figures something out to this, i was starting to believe i was the only person having this problem...

Yes does anyone know how to fix this because i really want to try this game out.

im getting a lil pissed now, i've been playing cabal for some time now and now i cant play after the transfer.....i really hope its somethin trivial

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    I Run Cabal Rectangle Window pops up says "update.exe downloading" then it goes "download fail try again" and then says"imgrepository.dll downloading" then again "download fail try again". I try again and still same thing. I download the Manual Patch thing and all that but still dosen't work.
    If possible, restore to an earlier date. In any case, try uninstalling the program, then do a regedit to remove everything Cabal, EST, OGP, xTrap, INCA, GameGuard in the registry. Reboot your computer and do a fresh install of the latest full client, make sure anti-virus is off for the install. I can't guarantee it will work but sometimes after trying different installs and such, things can get a little gummed up in the registry. When you restart the anti-virus, if it thinks cabalmain.exe is a virus and quarantines it, restore it and add it to the excludes list. If you have Win7, it also has some security you may have to deal with.

Temp siggy from AHV! while I make my own.