Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game freezing since the update

At first I thought it was my computer but it resulted not being since I reformatted the computer twice just to get rid of the problem but it's still there.. they really need to fix this. It's really annoying to grind or go to NW when you freeze for about 30 secs.
    Man, they treat me like a legend, am i really this cold? I'm really too young to be feeling this old.

Titanium
    Right in the middle of Nowhere. It's pretty quiet here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasecx View Post
    get a life dude lol
    LIFE? HIM? Dude, by this point I am pretty sure that he is fatally allergic to life. If exposed to it, he would probably break out in rashes or just plain out have a stroke. Not that that is a bad thing... (And that makes Me: 3 Matri: 0 Feel free to come back later for a rematch!)

~Sicon112

P.S. You are likely correct about the whole thing being ESTsoft's issue.
    Joint Head of the Unofficial Forum Tech Support Team

RedOsmium
    Still happening after this update.

Bumpp.. It's still happening here and hopefully it's something fixable cause it's really hard to play with that random lag and freezing occurring, sigh..
    Man, they treat me like a legend, am i really this cold? I'm really too young to be feeling this old.

Banned
    +1

Yep. Great. Grand. Groovy.

Everyone has the lag issue (including me occasionally), but nobody is asking why so...

What's everyone using for Anti-Virus software?

About the error code 6 messages, it really depends on the code (few numbers, couple letters) in the message box when you recieve the error. Could just be your ".erl" files located in one of the Cabal sub-folders.
    You also get an error code 6 if you're ingame and it looks like you're "speed hacking". On everyone else's computer u look normal, but on yours you move 1000FPS at least. My friend had that and to figure out what was going on, I challenged him to a race. We started in DS at the Ellen exit. By the time I ran to Ellen, he had gone to the nipperlug queens and back to town. This is a GPU malfunction. Ouch.

Right now, it seems like Kaspersky is having the biggest problem with it. I still haven't figured out a "convenient" fix for this, but if you run Cabal while Kaspersky Anti-Virus is on it will detect file "eng_igrepository.dll" and label it a Trojan. You can get by this if you turn off Kaspersky and start Cabal. Once you get in game you can turn Kaspersky back on. However, once you close Cabal it will then delete the file from your system and you'll need to uninstall / reinstall / reupdate every single time you launch Cabal.

I'm trying a few different things, but so far none of them have worked including adding the entire Cabal Online (US) folder + sub folders to exclusions...

Quote Originally Posted by WIpwns View Post
    +1
    +2

RedOsmium
    I've tried a couple of things, including different versions of drivers and still haven't found a fix.

RedOsmium
    Problem still exists.

RedOsmium
    So it's been over a month now and it's not getting any better, what's the deal?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast