Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game freezing since the update

RedOsmium
    I just tried doing a file check, did nothing. I deleted the data folder, the game guard folder, the xtrap folder, and did file check again, nothing. I reinstalled and nothing.

The last few days the freeze happens every 182 seconds and stays frozen for 32 seconds. Has anyone figured out anything yet?
    Last edited by chainlock; 09-27-2010 at 01:24 AM.

I too have had this problem since last update. Just like yourself I've tried several things to resolve this problem with no positive results. What bothers me the most is that a GM can't at least let us know that they are aware of this problem. Instead they respond to silly threads in the general section that helps nobody because most of the posts are made by silly kids wanting attention. Cabal management get your priorities in order please and attend to real problems.
    Last edited by Sacrament; 09-27-2010 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrament View Post
    I too have had this problem since last update. Just like yourself I've tried several things to resolve this problem with no positive results. What bothers me the most is that a GM can't at least let us know that they are aware of this problem. Instead they respond to silly threads in the general section that helps nobody because most of the posts are made by silly kids wanting attention. Cabal management get your priorities in order please and attend to real problems.
    yeah seriously.. like if a GM could please comment on this it would be great but nothing yet.. I've reformatted my computer 4 times in the past 3 weeks just to see if the problem would go away, i tried different routers, everything and the problem still consists.. Random lag that turns the screen to freeze for a matter of 20 seconds +. It's ridiculous and hard to do nation war or even play.
    Man, they treat me like a legend, am i really this cold? I'm really too young to be feeling this old.

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    So it's been over a month now and it's not getting any better, what's the deal?
    Still no response..
    Man, they treat me like a legend, am i really this cold? I'm really too young to be feeling this old.

Quote Originally Posted by LostYourMind View Post
    We use AVG here and all our computers are lagged out bad. I have had everything shut off in game like graphics, music, etc. Only thing we have up is gamma. Doesn't help either. This freeze up and disconnecting is getting me ticked off enough to quit, until they fix this crap. Can't play like this that's for sure.
    Yeah seriously..

i have the same issues and did the same fixes the majority of you did...nothing. so i'm in the same bout, however, i enjoy this game too much to let something like this (however annoying) to cause me to quit the game.

im hoping they fix it soon though..

I’ve considered quitting myself. The problem is I haven’t found another mmo I enjoy as much as Cabal. So, instead, I have limited my game play significantly. It’s very annoying to be in the process of some action and the screen freezes; not once or twice but at least every 10 or 15 minutes. I’m convinced this is a client issue as I never had this problem before the last update. Again I urge a GM to at least give us the respect of acknowledging that this is in fact a problem. Nothing can be done until they do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrament View Post
    I’ve considered quitting myself. The problem is I haven’t found another mmo I enjoy as much as Cabal. So, instead, I have limited my game play significantly. It’s very annoying to be in the process of some action and the screen freezes; not once or twice but at least every 10 or 15 minutes. I’m convinced this is a client issue as I never had this problem before the last update. Again I urge a GM to at least give us the respect of acknowledging that this is in fact a problem. Nothing can be done until they do that.
    It's just annoying to grind and nation war or run a dungeon when you freeze like that

RedOsmium
    Another update with no hint of it being fixed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast