Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Game freezing since the update

GMS don't bother looking at this thread but then again they bother with other stupid threads..
    Man, they treat me like a legend, am i really this cold? I'm really too young to be feeling this old.

Quote Originally Posted by deadlyinstinct View Post
    GMS don't bother looking at this thread but then again they bother with other stupid threads..
    Kind of gives you some insight into the mentality of the GMs, eh? If they gravitate towards dim-witted threads rather than useful ones maybe they not too different than the posters; would explain a few things.
    There is no limit to what can be done if it doesn't matter who gets the credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrament View Post
    Kind of gives you some insight into the mentality of the GMs, eh? If they gravitate towards dim-witted threads rather than useful ones maybe they not too different than the posters; would explain a few things.
    Yeah, pretty much.
    Man, they treat me like a legend, am i really this cold? I'm really too young to be feeling this old.

Hopefully they fix it before the merger.. it'll get worse

bump

RedOsmium
    Has this problem been fixed?

nope people are still freezing, know a few people that are still experiencing it. Nothing works to fix it...i.e. any computer software cleaners, av, heck i've even sent in a HD tix (like that would work) and nothing works.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234