Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: my account has been hack

my account has been hack

can u help me to recover my account n'd my items,i login in cabal promo site but when close my account n'd log-in account n'd password did not match,and has been block...help me pls....

i smell banhammer

Banned

your account was blocked because you logged on to a phish site. thinking it was the normal cabal. they got your id and pass.

seems they tried to log onto your account but didnt know your sub pass so your sub pass so your account was blocked.

since they changed your pass you wont be able to do a HD ticket or use the support page on the real main website.

what you need to do is either pm a GM on the forum and w8 for a reply. I would also make a new account on the website and make a HD ticket in reference to your account that got blocked/hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe View Post
    your account was blocked because you logged on to a phish site. thinking it was the normal cabal. they got your id and pass.

seems they tried to log onto your account but didnt know your sub pass so your sub pass so your account was blocked.

since they changed your pass you wont be able to do a HD ticket or use the support page on the real main website.

what you need to do is either pm a GM on the forum and w8 for a reply. I would also make a new account on this website and make a HD ticket in reference to your account that got blocked/hacked.
    *fix'd
    dang upload killed the clarity of the sig x_x

how many days,i wait to recover my account?

Shadow Titanium
    about 2 years sir

2years i recover my account.