Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: experienced players and the FB... please help

experienced players and the FB... please help

ive decided to start a brand new characters to lvl up together with my friends who picked FA and Wiz. ive been researching the FB, however its not egnouph i just want to know what has been player's experience with the FB in pve, pvp, dungeons, and nw? but pros and cons. i want to be able to contribute to the party, pawn at pvp, survive dungeons, and be able to kill people in NW.

i am a fb for life i may have touched the wiz until it was like lv 30 but from me playing with a fb up to lv 150 u can solo certain dungeons up to eodb2f and your debuffs contribute to party more then the party appreciates (not as helpful as fa heal but still) and in pvp u can kill with dps or just spamming main skills like a wa. fb r the most annoying in m.war because u cant just run up to 1 and start hitting them without thinking first their debuffs will F U up(that still goes for fb vs fb). so to sum things up a fb can do anything any of the other classes can weather overwhelm in war or soloing dungeons its just like playing the game on hard lol, takes some thinking and quick responses to survive with a fb. (well from my experience with them)

FB is one of the hardest classes to start up with because without gear, you will I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. Once you get decent/good gear though it is one of the most fun classes. Oh we also have the flashiest skills in the game.

nice answer dark parasite

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    FB is one of the hardest classes to start up with because without gear, you will I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. Once you get decent/good gear though it is one of the most fun classes. Oh we also have the flashiest skills in the game.
    dose this mean FB are gear dependant? and is FB gear expensive?

To be honest even though this bites to admit fb are gear based T^T, i can solo ftb1f with some vamp, fb gear besides db and amp is pretty cheap compared to wa and fs lol
    so if your going to make a fb and u want to start on gear start on pve gear(vamp terragrace, forcium and rof... u might not want to pvp till 140 trust me >.>
    (my friend was only 3 levels lower then me but because he was a fs and had way better cr and dmg at our lv's with that 150% crit dmg atk he always 2 hit me i was so freaking pissed!!)
    so until your 140 stay away from pvp's lol, I'm going to go off topic for a second
    FB need 1 of these for the game to be balanced and for fb not to need any other buff or skill in the game:
    1:let mf target multiple people, if not let it deplete all mp of 1 person and give wiz a skill that can block it
    2:give us a good vamp buff or short +75hp,mp per hit 50% hp, mp max gain
    or the rumor that has been going around for years 'Art of Curse": the abilty to remove all buffs of 1 person and that person cant be buffed or debuffed for the duration of the skill 10sec
    just in my opinion either 1 of the above will make fb not to overpowered but make it a little easier to keep up with the other classes(just 1 of the above if 2 or 3 op lol)
    Last edited by darkparasite; 09-10-2010 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darkparasite View Post
    To be honest even though this bites to admit fb are gear based T^T, i can solo ftb1f with some vamp, fb gear besides db and amp is pretty cheap compared to wa and fs lol
    so if your going to make a fb and u want to start on gear start on pve gear(vamp terragrace, forcium and rof... u might not want to pvp till 140 trust me >.>
    (my friend was only 3 levels lower then me but because he was a fs and had way better cr and dmg at our lv's with that 150% crit dmg atk he always 2 hit me i was so freaking pissed!!)
    so until your 140 stay away from pvp's lol, I'm going to go off topic for a second
    FB need 1 of these for the game to be balanced and for fb not to need any other buff or skill in the game:
    1:let mf target multiple people, if not let it deplete all mp of 1 person and give wiz a skill that can block it
    2:give us a good vamp buff or short +75hp,mp per hit 50% hp, mp max gain
    or the rumor that has been going around for years 'Art of Curse": the abilty to remove all buffs of 1 person and that person cant be buffed or debuffed for the duration of the skill 10sec
    just in my opinion either 1 of the above will make fb not to overpowered but make it a little easier to keep up with the other classes(just 1 of the above if 2 or 3 op lol)
    how popular is FB? meaning the amount of people playing with a FB character

Quote Originally Posted by epic100 View Post
    how popular is FB? meaning the amount of people playing with a FB character
    It's about in the middle on the popularity.

It's about in the middle on the popularity.
    are there alot of people who make it to high lvls with FB (basing that there is not because its hard to start up with)

As i said, it's about in the middle. Not the most popular class but there's a good amount of people playing it because of how good our skills look and how good we are when geared properly.

Also I don't think anyone mentioned this yet, FB battle mode 1 is the best in the game, so a well geared FB + bm1 = epic tank and damage dealer.

As i said, it's about in the middle. Not the most popular class but there's a good amount of people playing it because of how good our skills look and how good we are when geared properly.

Also I don't think anyone mentioned this yet, FB battle mode 1 is the best in the game, so a well geared FB + bm1 = epic tank and damage dealer.
    +1 on that 2.8 hp lv20 water cannan= 4500 hp in bm1 lol freaking epic

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast