Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: experienced players and the FB... please help

Quote Originally Posted by markopolo18 View Post
    where is rockstar when u need him
    working in mcdonalds rly hard to buy more gear.

jk! lol

idk check ingame i heard hes still proc t5 bringer LOL XD dang an fb as a bringer O_O

Pretty Soon, You-Tube, Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook are gonna combine and be called "YOU-TWIT-MY-FACE"!!!

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by darkparasite View Post
    i am a fb for life i may have touched the wiz until it was like lv 30 but from me playing with a fb up to lv 150 u can solo certain dungeons up to eodb2f and your debuffs contribute to party more then the party appreciates (not as helpful as fa heal but still) and in pvp u can kill with dps or just spamming main skills like a wa. fb r the most annoying in m.war because u cant just run up to 1 and start hitting them without thinking first their debuffs will F U up(that still goes for fb vs fb). so to sum things up a fb can do anything any of the other classes can weather overwhelm in war or soloing dungeons its just like playing the game on hard lol, takes some thinking and quick responses to survive with a fb. (well from my experience with them)
    prolly the best explained in the thread

Quote Originally Posted by EzSeleneEz View Post
    and back to your question epic. not reading through this I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s crap to remember if i answered u completely so ill start over.

FB is a decent class if decently geared. bm1 will always be king as long as you have your cannons maxed and put on another rate ring to keep your rate up a bit, i generally dont use it unless i aura first so i have more crit rate.

theyre not huge scorers in nw due to the only benefit they have is debuffs which one casted are taken advantage of by everyone. while everyone else has shorts to bring their points up. (if only you could take advantage of your own debuffs then it would be a completely different story, then again, that'd I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ when trying to win the war)

PVP i dont run into many problems with a whole lot of people. against equally geared bladers/wa's its generally whoever crits wins. wiz/fa need to outgear us by a lot to even have a chance (moreso wiz). in pk we used to be the best, but now with all the buffs/skills that counter our debuffs we've been brought down a notch, but youll still be able to hold your own once you learn the tricks.

Its nice to not have to worry about rate, 2 rol+1's at 140 and your at max rate, get merg ring and u can wear that and hold 45 rate (some people do this, i however dont think i would, i like rate). at 170 we get a lot better boost than the other classes and we begin to shine again, we get to stack all 3 blade buffs and get 40% rate with just buffs allowing us to use only 1 rate ring.

with the new update it makes it more beneficial to be dex build (as apposed to the people that ruined their def rate by going all str for an extra 5 or so attack) because they made our dex stat add more def. its not a ton, but it helps.

i could be bitter about other classes getting nice new buffs and whatnot, but oh well, they gotta give us some love sometime right? eventually we'll get something new.
    dose some one have a guide in particular that they recommend??? ive seen some good one but because of lack of experience im skeptical about what each guide says... some of them even contradict each other so... im lost in this area

Holy crap you wiz guy stop wasteing peoples time i dont have any problems with you i dont know you i dont care but this is ridiculous and the other dude fighting with him you're just as bad as the wiz guy for even acknowledging some guy that obvisouly has nothing better to do but make fun of people and apparently neither do you i say spare this thread (whats left of it) and let people who know about this subject actually post cause noobs like me actually want to know stuff about this class and a thank you to the people who actually gave information i appreciate it alot

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    Holy crap you wiz guy stop wasteing peoples time i dont have any problems with you i dont know you i dont care but this is ridiculous and the other dude fighting with him you're just as bad as the wiz guy for even acknowledging some guy that obvisouly has nothing better to do but make fun of people and apparently neither do you i say spare this thread (whats left of it) and let people who know about this subject actually post cause noobs like me actually want to know stuff about this class and a thank you to the people who actually gave information i appreciate it alot
    +1000000

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112